Dark Fist Announcement

[quote][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]Is the silence of your allies is making you increasingly desperate?[color="#000000"][size="3"][/quote][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Do you really think that wars are decided here?
LOL

It's like saying that Rhen Var state policies are decided during television debates...

Edited by Marcus Bellator

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Marcus Bellator' date='02 February 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1265112880' post='2152995']
[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Do you really think that wars are decided in threads on OWF forum?
LOL

It's like saying that state policies are decided during television debates...
[/quote]

Wars? Yes on many occasions, where have you been? It is the one place your allies can quickly jump to you defense with no worry of consequence. That they have no bothered speaks volumes. You aready know what the rest of Planet Bob thinks of Dark Fist. However I am sure that now that they have been called out and your alliance continues to be Planets Bobs biggest joke, they will appear to defend you as they have no choice. No doubt it will be, much like you war effort, only a token so they can say they did something. Will it be enough to make you feel loved again? Maybe but, deep inside you will know its to little to late.

[quote name='Marcus Bellator' date='02 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1265116075' post='2153037']
I ROTFLCOPTERed there! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I IGNORAMOUSed HERE!

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='02 February 2010 - 07:34 AM' timestamp='1265114063' post='2153007']
Wars? Yes on many occasions, where have you been? It is the one place your allies can quickly jump to you defense with no worry of consequence. That they have no bothered speaks volumes. You aready know what the rest of Planet Bob thinks of Dark Fist. However I am sure that now that they have been called out and your alliance continues to be Planets Bobs biggest joke, they will appear to defend you as they have no choice. No doubt it will be, much like you war effort, only a token so they can say they did something. Will it be enough to make you feel loved again? Maybe but, deep inside you will know its to little to late.
[/quote]

So are you talking about the allies that have already supported us in this thread and who we are in constant communication with on IRC or the allies who don't post on the OWF because they are in constant radio silence?

Buehler?

Buehler??

[quote name='Daikos' date='03 February 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1265135186' post='2153490']
So are you talking about the allies that have already supported us in this thread and who we are in constant communication with on IRC or the allies who don't post on the OWF because they are in constant radio silence?

Buehler?

Buehler??
[/quote]

Your allies has put a [i]gag[/i] order on your thread?

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1264988489' post='2148921']
Seeing my friends getting themselves rolled gets me worked up; seeing rubbish alliances piling on the bandwagon when you're already outnumbered just makes me cross.
[/quote]
Listen Bob. If you blame anyone then you put that blame [i]solely[/i] on mine and Aircastle's shoulders. We asked DF to join in our fight. As amazing allies that they are, they obliged us. Now our entrance was mandatory. I don't care what silly e-lawyers are out there that decide how we are to value our treaties. An oDP with Aircastle is all but a MDP. It is solely our discretion how we interpret our treaties and why we sign oDPs first. You can question what a treaty is or what CN's norm are for a treaty. But I could care less. Aircastle Government decides that for our treaties.

Vanguard was attacked with no CB. I don't care if it was part of "the war". They were attacked, not involved, and I couldn't think of a reason why the oDP wouldn't be activated. I hate the idea of preemption. I despite it in fact. "Hey, I think they were going to attack me!!! I'm warring you!!" It's stupid and I won't tolerate that kind of crap.

Once that took place we immediately when to Dark Fist to ask for help. We want to roll together. When we both declared very few alliances had declared on TOP. And we would have rode together in Vanguard's defense NO MATTER WHO WAS INVOLVED. I can't bold, caps lock, italicize, that enough.

I'd like to personally apology to DF for my absence in this thread. I hate posting in the OWF. Now I'm riled up.

Edited by John Ron

This discussion is going around in circles, and has surpassed stupidity.

We discussed the present war with [b]all[/b] of our allies. INT and Fark do not need help. Aircastle has asked for help. We have also discussed the war with coalition partners, and it was decided that it would be best for us to roll with Aircastle. I know all these things are beyond understanding for NSO and in general to the opposing side, as it is clear now you have no communication in your coalition - but please try to bare with us.

In regards to the number of nations we have, it's a very simple quality > quantity matter. We have the warchests to rival TOP, we have a strong emphasis on military wonders, and we are fairly well organised, so we can at least put up a decent fight to TOP. As for peace mode, this is a silly argument used by those who don't understand tactics. Lots of alliances on both sides - NSO included, have and had lots of nations in peace mode. This is nothing but simple tactics, and it's nothing short of hypocritical for NSO members to call us out for something they themselves are doing.

NSO does not dictate our foreign policies. I couldn't care less about your grudge against us, and I couldn't care less about your constant whining. We go where our allies and coalition partners need us most - always. If you doubt for a second that our allies support us, simply ask them. It should be common knowledge that some of them have bans on discussing things on the forums, and in general there is nothing to contribute to discussions such as these, where mindless children say the most ridiculous things.

Now we're done with this nonsense.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

[quote name='popsumpot' date='03 February 2010 - 06:14 AM' timestamp='1265152481' post='2154029']
Your allies has put a [i]gag[/i] order on your thread?
[/quote]
I have never seen such a ignorant comment made. I know you are posturing, but you just made yourself look utterly stupid, and you reflect poorly on your alliance, UCN.

Now.....the amount of ridiculous NSO comments are also nauseating in this thread. I know you don't like my allies, but save it for your private forums. It's disgusting and painful to read. You could at least be half-funny trolls or even a little bit clever.

Our allies know our commitment to them. They also know how much I hate posting here. You mess with Dark Fist and you immediately mess with Aircastle. Just because I don't spam/troll post like NSO members doesn't mean I don't support Dark Fist 100%. We couldn't ask for better allies.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='03 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1265178678' post='2155793']
All you ever do, 24/7/365 is complain about us, call us names, slander us and publish false information about us. Then you don't attack us.

Very simple. Talk, talk, talk, no action. You suck.
[/quote]

Remember that time you threatened us with war if we didn't apologize and pay you 500 tech and then you pussed out?

Me too.

[quote name='Daikos' date='03 February 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1265178818' post='2155807']
Remember that time you threatened us with war if we didn't apologize and pay you 500 tech and then you pussed out?

Me too.
[/quote]
Wasn't that the time you pretended we screwed with your forums or somesuch? And then called for our destruction? And then you didn't...well, do anything?

Good times.

EDIT: Lmao, I saw SCM pop up in the STA DoW, and mentioned us for no particular reason again, and was ignored by everyone there. Enough said.