Dark Fist Announcement

[quote name='Chron' date='30 January 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1264829356' post='2143849']
[b]We're not calling you cowards[/b], we're just saying you're full of crap.

Pretty substantial difference, in my opinion.

Thanks for proving us right.
[/quote]

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265000645' post='2149645']
[b]We're calling him a coward[/b] because he is one. This is hardly the first thing he's done to prove that, and still applies to him regardless of this declaration.
[/quote]

So... are you going to make up your mind or just keep running in circles yelling until this thread dies?

As for TBB... You honestly make me a little sad. I can't think of anyone else on Planet Bob who is as delusional as you are. You are irrelevant and a relic of a time long gone. Here you are in our DoW thread thumping on your chest and spouting nonsense that just barely counts as English. Someone should really put you in a retirement home since it's quite clear that you have become senile. You say our allies laugh at us and want to abandon us? Name them? Actually, could you even name what treaties with have? Probably not. Here I'll help you out...

Aircastle: We entered this war with them and they have always had our backs and we have had theirs.
The International: We are in constant contact with them and coordinate them and work with them at every turn.
Fark: They may be our newest ally but they have always been supportive of our every move.

So that leaves what... NOIR?

Well from what I remember when big bad NSO came threatening us, 500 tech and an apology to be exact, NOIR had our back from the get go, with no questions asked.

So tell me "The Big Bad", are you just talking out of your $@! as usual or can you actually back up a single thing you say?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='01 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1265005283' post='2149968']
I'm not paying attention to this thread, but the poor spelling and capitalization in your signature is declaration-worthy in and of itself. Ugh.
[/quote]

[img]http://files.shroomery.org/files/07-42/266485575-GrammarNazi.jpg[/img]

We appreciate your input. I'm sure all signatures will be updated as soon as possible to satisfy your standards.

[quote name='Daikos' date='01 February 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1265005744' post='2149986']
Well from what I remember when big bad NSO came threatening us, 500 tech and an apology to be exact, NOIR had our back from the get go, with no questions asked.
[/quote]
In reaction to another one of your "NSO should be destroyed, but we don't want to get our hand dirty" threads, If I recall.

Please stop bending the truth to cover up your obsession, thanks.

While I'm not in NSO anymore, I have to wonder Daikos: [b]Why[/b] aren't you attacking NSO? I mean really, wtf?

You guys !@#$%*ed on NSO so damn much and now that you have your chance at finally rolling them, you're just going to let it pass you by? It's not like it would even take much...hell NSO only has a few warslots left by now so it's not like it would be a big commitment for you to back up all your trash talk.

[quote name='Griff' date='01 February 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1265005939' post='2149992']
In reaction to another one of your "NSO should be destroyed, but we don't want to get our hand dirty" threads, If I recall.

Please stop bending the truth to cover up your obsession, thanks.
[/quote]

In reaction to an attack done to our forum, If I recall.

Please stop bending the truth to cover up your obsession, thanks

[quote name='Hydro' date='01 February 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1265006485' post='2150014']
While I'm not in NSO anymore, I have to wonder Daikos: [b]Why[/b] aren't you attacking NSO? I mean really, wtf?

You guys !@#$%*ed on NSO so damn much and now that you have your chance at finally rolling them, you're just going to let it pass you by? It's not like it would even take much...hell NSO only has a few warslots left by now so it's not like it would be a big commitment for you to back up all your trash talk.

[/quote]

Cause wishes and strategy don't always coincide [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote name='Hydro' date='01 February 2010 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1265006485' post='2150014']

[/quote]

Let me spell this out for you one final time:

Our allies attacking TOP asked for help.

Our allies attacking NSO did not.

Do you understand yet?

Probably not.

Omg, how lame is this. You finally get your chance to declare on NSO, and now you're not doing it.... pfff

edit: after reading daikos' explanation my statement still stands: its not that you've been asked to do so, you could just have attacked NSO based on any 'D' clauses you might have.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='31 January 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1264974310' post='2148365']
Not to single you out Mack Truck, but if you think all NSO members do is "Bawwwwww" throughout their posts, isn't it safe to say that the typical MK post goes something like this:

u mad :smug:

herp derp :smug:

We're the best :smug:

:smug::smug::smug: ?

Don't get me wrong, occasionally you or one of your alliance mates come along and post something wonderful and intelligent, but most is just dumb. Which is fine with me, it may be dumb but most is entertaining.
[/quote]
There's more than that to the standard MK post. We usually throw in a dick joke too.

[quote name='Marcus Bellator' date='01 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1265006536' post='2150017']
In reaction to an attack done to our forum [b]that we automatically and incorrectly assumed NSO had any part in[/b], If I recall.

[/quote]

I fixed.

[quote name='Marcus Bellator' date='01 February 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1265006536' post='2150017']
In reaction to an attack done to our forum, If I recall.

[/quote]
In which you blamed us without any proof. Good times.

Oh no, I've got TBB on my side. I must be doing it wrong.

Regarding 'well you're not attacking TOP much anyway', last time I checked you only had 20 wars on them, which is not even a scratch when they have real fighting forces deployed against them.

Re SCM, since you've reduced yourself to petty insults I'm going to take that as an admission that you don't have an argument :smug:

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1265029908' post='2150305']

Regarding 'well you're not attacking TOP much anyway', last time I checked you only had 20 wars on them, which is not even a scratch when they have real fighting forces deployed against them.

Re SCM, since you've reduced yourself to petty insults I'm going to take that as an admission that you don't have an argument :smug:
[/quote]

We account for a little under 10% of TOP's defensive wars (they have ~200). I'm pretty sure our alliance makes up far less than 10% of the NS / nations on our side, so I'm not sure what's so bad about our performance. Peace mode tactics and the high average NS of our enemies means the amount of nations available to attack them initially is limited, so what? It's only natural with this kind of opponent. Gotta love the criticism from armchair generals.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='erikz' date='01 February 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1265011066' post='2150135']
Omg, how lame is this. You finally get your chance to declare on NSO, and now you're not doing it.... pfff

edit: after reading daikos' explanation my statement still stands: its not that you've been asked to do so, you could just have attacked NSO based on any 'D' clauses you might have.
[/quote]

Wrong.
If there is 1 front that does need help and the other that doesnt, attacking on the front that doesn't need any help would just be an indirect help to our common enemies.
And that's should be common sense. /thread

[quote]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#1C2837"][size=2]In which you blamed us without any proof. Good times.[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

The proofs we have are more then enought.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1265029908' post='2150305']

[/quote]

Ah the old peace mode argument. You must really be grasping at ways to insult us. I'm sorry our alliance isn't bigger and that we prefer having a small community. After this war I'm sure we will restructure in a way to better suite your vision of a perfect alliance.

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1265003962' post='2149894']
We're calling him a coward because he's further proved a trend in which he proved his cowardice. Of course it's relevant. How does this event suddenly make him not one? And of course you're not gonna argue prior encounters, it's not like context and past actions are at all relevant, right?

Right?
[/quote]

Can you explain how this is a part of a trend of cowardice. I'm not asking about the earlier events, just how this one is. Since you state that he "further proved a trend" in this instance this must be a cowardly action too, and that's what I want to hear explained.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1265029908' post='2150305']
[/quote]

If you know the secret to massive recruitment I'm sure plenty of alliances would love to hear it.

[quote name='Daikos' date='01 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265005744' post='2149986']
So... are you going to make up your mind or just keep running in circles yelling until this thread dies?

As for TBB... You honestly make me a little sad. I can't think of anyone else on Planet Bob who is as delusional as you are. You are irrelevant and a relic of a time long gone. Here you are in our DoW thread thumping on your chest and spouting nonsense that just barely counts as English. Someone should really put you in a retirement home since it's quite clear that you have become senile. You say our allies laugh at us and want to abandon us? Name them? Actually, could you even name what treaties with have? Probably not. Here I'll help you out...

Aircastle: We entered this war with them and they have always had our backs and we have had theirs.
The International: We are in constant contact with them and coordinate them and work with them at every turn.
Fark: They may be our newest ally but they have always been supportive of our every move.

So that leaves what... NOIR?

So tell me "The Big Bad", are you just talking out of your $@! as usual or can you actually back up a single thing you say?
[/quote]

Oh my so angry. I am sorry to make you so mad with my delusions. Why everybody loves your little alliance. Why people just rave, that Dark Fist such a fine brave alliance always backing up what they say. We are proud to have them as an ally. Why they never cause us to face palm and look at how much help they are at war. When I say Dark Fist people say, hey good guys with great leadership...

now that, that would be delusional. The best part is you don't deny the level of suckage that Dark Fist represents. Your only claim is your allies overlook the walking public disaster you alliance is, and that they truly love you. Why I see them rushing to your defense in public... and by rushing I mean completely avoiding your latest public face palm. Don't worry I am sure with your history of making people love you and now your demonstration of your war making skills, well DoW making skills, your will find your allies happy to keep you on post war. The best part is I know your alliance will be doing something stupid in public in no time. Somethings in like you can indeed count on.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1265029908' post='2150305']

[/quote]

These are strange days indeed, I found myself agreeing with ES in public just the other day. Somethings however unite all people no matter where they normally stand. Dark Fist has that gift for making everyone hate them.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='02 February 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1265081601' post='2151921']
Oh my so angry. I am sorry to make you so mad with my delusions. Why everybody loves your little alliance. Why people just rave, that Dark Fist such a fine brave alliance always backing up what they say. We are proud to have them as an ally. Why they never cause us to face palm and look at how much help they are at war. When I say Dark Fist people say, hey good guys with great leadership...

now that, that would be delusional. The best part is you don't deny the level of suckage that Dark Fist represents. Your only claim is your allies overlook the walking public disaster you alliance is, and that they truly love you. Why I see them rushing to your defense in public... and by rushing I mean completely avoiding your latest public face palm. Don't worry I am sure with your history of making people love you and now your demonstration of your war making skills, well DoW making skills, your will find your allies happy to keep you on post war. The best part is I know your alliance will be doing something stupid in public in no time. Somethings in like you can indeed count on.
[/quote]

I'm sure your alliance, with 1/3 our nuclear capability, is a lot more useful than ours in war. :rolleyes: Honestly everything you've said in this thread is so ridiculous, if I cared I might worry you're trying to provoke us into DoWing NSO for some sinister reason. :v:

[quote name='Viluin' date='02 February 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1265088248' post='2152224']
I'm sure your alliance, with 1/3 our nuclear capability, is a lot more useful than ours in war. :rolleyes: Honestly everything you've said in this thread is so ridiculous, if I cared I might worry you're trying to provoke us into DoWing NSO for some sinister reason. :v:
[/quote]
Thats not the point he is making.

You guys are a PR disaster, you can't deny that, so don't even try to twist TBB's words (darned, I agree with him, never done that before....)

[quote name='erikz' date='02 February 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1265094854' post='2152702']
Thats not the point he is making.

You guys are a PR disaster, you can't deny that, so don't even try to twist TBB's words (darned, I agree with him, never done that before....)
[/quote]

I'm still waiting for anyone to point out one of our allies who hasn't supported us...

Oh wait you can't.

[quote name='Daikos' date='02 February 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1265095022' post='2152712']
I'm still waiting for anyone to point out one of our allies who hasn't supported us...

Oh wait you can't.
[/quote]

Is the silence of your allies is making you increasingly desperate?