Dark Fist Announcement

And Planet Bob now has new front runner in the "Most Pathetic Alliance" contest. I have never seen an alliance talk so much smack and run off so often with its tail between its legs. Even now when it could take the only chance it will ever have to back up all that talk they still run away from NSO. And instead attack an alliance that is all ready at war with half of Planet Bob. And they still wait a couple days before doing that. Congrats Dark Fist you are now a joke not only among your enemies but by those you once thought friends.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1264930734' post='2147243']
"DF isn't relevant to NSO! We don't care what they do! They just lack the balls to attack us when we're outnumbered and be poor sportsmen because they never back up treaties except when they're fighting TOP because TOP is outnumbered less than we are...or something".

NSO whinging is all over the place. Don't expect any coherent thought here, just mindless bawwwwwing.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 03:58 AM' timestamp='1264931921' post='2147259']
The words I used were made up by me, yes, but I was putting the gist of NSO members' posts into something more accessible rather than quoting >10 or 20 posts and then giving an in-depth description of why they were bad posts.
[/quote]

Not to single you out Mack Truck, but if you think all NSO members do is "Bawwwwww" throughout their posts, isn't it safe to say that the typical MK post goes something like this:

u mad :smug:

herp derp :smug:

We're the best :smug:

:smug::smug::smug: ?

Don't get me wrong, occasionally you or one of your alliance mates come along and post something wonderful and intelligent, but most is just dumb. Which is fine with me, it may be dumb but most is entertaining.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='31 January 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1264964749' post='2148017']
And Planet Bob now has new front runner in the "Most Pathetic Alliance" contest. I have never seen an alliance talk so much smack and run off so often with its tail between its legs. Even now when it could take the only chance it will ever have to back up all that talk they still run away from NSO. And instead attack an alliance that is all ready at war with half of Planet Bob. And they still wait a couple days before doing that. Congrats Dark Fist you are now a joke not only among your enemies but by those you once thought friends.
[/quote]

Those are some large words from the King of Jokes himself.

So tell me, oh baddest of bads, which of our "former friends" are we a joke amongst? Because I don't seem to remember losing any friends while entering this war. Or over the past year for that matter. So, do you have any knowledge of what you are talking about or is this like 99% of your other posts where you write down the first thing that comes into your head, even if it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense?

[quote name='Daikos' date='31 January 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1264977064' post='2148473']
Those are some large words from the King of Jokes himself.

So tell me, oh baddest of bads, which of our "former friends" are we a joke amongst? Because I don't seem to remember losing any friends while entering this war. Or over the past year for that matter. So, do you have any knowledge of what you are talking about or is this like 99% of your other posts where you write down the first thing that comes into your head, even if it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense?
[/quote]

Aw did I touch a nerve? I am suprised that is even possible since your alliance spends its days curled up in the fetal position. Unless of course you can find an out numbered enemy at war that has never heard of you, wait a couple days so that they are compelety overwelmed and then you strike. I know your hurting from all that talk and then running away. And still despite them being at war for over a week and completely out numbered you still fear NSO. And if you don't know your "friends" have been doing some serious eye rolling in private about your alliance as of late then that just shows how clueless your entire alliance is. I will say this you do give the rest of Planet Bob something to laugh at.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='01 February 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1264979372' post='2148548']
Aw did I touch a nerve? I am suprised that is even possible since your alliance spends its days curled up in the fetal position. Unless of course you can find an out numbered enemy at war that has never heard of you, wait a couple days so that they are compelety overwelmed and then you strike. I know your hurting from all that talk and then running away. And still despite them being at war for over a week and completely out numbered you still fear NSO. And if you don't know your "friends" have been doing some serious eye rolling in private about your alliance as of late then that just shows how clueless your entire alliance is. I will say this you do give the rest of Planet Bob something to laugh at.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware there were a couple of days between January 28th and January 29th. You must be so cool time slows down in your immediate surroundings.

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, TOP is doing a lot better than NSO is. Attacking NSO in this situation, that would be cowardly. NSO can't even compare to TOP when it comes to the threat they pose in war and the damage they can do. Even Ivan's DoW reeks of imminent defeat, they know they are marching to their destruction, they know they're going to lose. What's the point of attacking them?

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='01 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1264985085' post='2148746']
This DoW is pretty awesome just from the sheer butthurt generated from ignoring that silly NSO alliance. Perhaps we should continue this trend :awesome:

Hey NSO - do something about it :smug:

[/quote]
lol. When you grow up and can play in the big leagues, maybe we will.

[quote name='Chron' date='30 January 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1264839584' post='2144296']

[b]SCM won't declare a war where the numbers aren't any less than 2-3 times in his favor.[/b] Say all you want about it being smart, but no way in hell can you call it brave. He's had plenty of chances to prove otherwise, and turned all of them down.

Edit: [b]We mad? No, we're not mad, we're laughing our @#$% off at how stupid this is. All this time, all this boasting and strutting he's done, and he takes the convenient excuse to sidestep away from the one really good opportunity to make good on his words.[/b]

Yeah, Dark Fist will [i]totally[/i] make or break the war effort on TOP. Please. I'm simply shocked someone can be so shameless.
[/quote]

Of course, we'll even wait for you to have a proper handicap when you're ready for an even fight.

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1264987265' post='2148807']
lol. When you grow up and can play in the big leagues, maybe we will.[/quote]

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Coming from a pathetic attention seeking alliance which keeps stagnating and declaring wars on much smaller alliances to feel big, this is quite rich.

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='31 January 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1264987734' post='2148841']
:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Coming from a pathetic attention seeking alliance which keeps stagnating and declaring wars on much smaller alliances to feel big, this is quite rich.
[/quote]
It sure is a good thing FOK and Fark are micro alliances or man, would we be in trouble! Dodged a bullet there!

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='31 January 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1264979613' post='2148555']
I've never seen you so worked up! :o
[/quote]
Seeing my friends getting themselves rolled gets me worked up; seeing rubbish alliances piling on the bandwagon when you're already outnumbered just makes me cross.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1264988489' post='2148921']Seeing my friends getting themselves rolled gets me worked up; seeing rubbish alliances piling on the bandwagon when you're already outnumbered just makes me cross.[/quote]

We've already said that the nations we've attacked had their defensive slots free. Why do you keep failing to address this and instead take cheap shops at us? Is it because you are full of !@#$?

[quote name='Heft' date='01 February 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1264987983' post='2148865']
It sure is a good thing FOK and Fark are micro alliances or man, would we be in trouble! Dodged a bullet there!
[/quote]

Central Defense Corps, Republic of Allied Defenses, Imperium of Man Rogues - remind you of anyone?

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1264956898' post='2147758']
Reading. It's a wonderful thing. Keep on trucking, Mack.
[/quote]

[quote]SCM won't declare a war where the numbers aren't any less than 2-3 times in his favor. Say all you want about it being smart, but no way in hell can you call it brave. He's had plenty of chances to prove otherwise, and turned all of them down.

Edit: We mad? No, we're not mad, we're laughing our @#$% off at how stupid this is. All this time, all this boasting and strutting he's done, and he takes the convenient excuse to sidestep away from the one really good opportunity to make good on his words.[/quote]

How is this a good opportunity to prove anything? You're facing even worse odds than 3:1 and DF wouldn't be able to find enough slots to actually live up to any desire to destroy you. Like I said, you're implying he's a coward for fighting the stronger opponent rather than making what would amount to a token gesture of hate.

I liked the "keep on trucking" line though. Made me giggle.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='01 February 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1264974310' post='2148365']
Not to single you out Mack Truck, but if you think all NSO members do is "Bawwwwww" throughout their posts, isn't it safe to say that the typical MK post goes something like this:

u mad :smug:

herp derp :smug:

We're the best :smug:

:smug::smug::smug: ?

Don't get me wrong, occasionally you or one of your alliance mates come along and post something wonderful and intelligent, but most is just dumb. Which is fine with me, it may be dumb but most is entertaining.
[/quote]

I don't think NSO members do it all the time, just that in this thread they've been all over the place. No doubt shrooms post like that fairly frequently but being :smug: is pretty much our shtick now. As it should be. We were voted best alliance you know :smug:

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1264988489' post='2148921']
Seeing my friends getting themselves rolled gets me worked up; seeing rubbish alliances piling on the bandwagon when you're already outnumbered just makes me cross.
[/quote]

They're outnumbered because they tried to roll us. Heavens forbid Aircastle let Vanguard be rolled by TOP preemptively and DF let Aircastle fight the still very strong TOP - there haven't been a lot of DoW's against TOP themselves, just IRON - without some help.

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='31 January 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1264985085' post='2148746']
ignoring that silly NSO alliance.
[/quote]

That's rich coming from you considering your obsession with us. In the past, no NSO thread was complete until you came along to crap on it. Interesting that now in a time of war, when you could actually back up all the smack talk that you've done in the past, that you choose to "ignore" us.

You're a coward and your alliance is terrible. Someday I will have it destroyed.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='01 February 2010 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1264989876' post='2149060']
[b]How is this a good opportunity to prove anything?[/b] You're facing even worse odds than 3:1 and DF wouldn't be able to find enough slots to actually live up to any desire to destroy you. Like I said, you're implying he's a coward for fighting the stronger opponent rather than making what would amount to a token gesture of hate.

I liked the "keep on trucking" line though. Made me giggle.

[/quote]
That's what it's there for. Regarding the bold:

I'm saying he lacks the spine to take responsibility for his !@#$ talking, and showing us all he means business. Instead he takes the target that's going to be more or less a tech raid, rather than the one he's tried to base his own public presence on.

He could man up and do something about it, now that he has a chance, but he doesn't. He's made it clear that it's not because he feels charitable. For him to say it's because he doesn't care about our alliance is a blatant lie, shown by his antics.

So what other reasons are there, except he can't be bothered because the odds aren't lopsided enough in his favor? Tell me that. He spends all his time [i]begging[/i] for a chance to do something about it, and when the time comes, he's nowhere to be found.

It's pretty damn pathetic to see SCM be full of nothing but hot air, but hey, if you're a fan of empty blowhards, I guess that's your own choice. I can clearly see that not all of MK's members give more credit to actions than words.

[quote name='Corinan' date='01 February 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1264990453' post='2149097']That's rich coming from you considering your obsession with us.[/quote]

That's rich considering you've been begging to get your arse wooped in a discussion unrelated to you or your alliance.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1264991364' post='2149146']That has [i]nothing[/i] to do with TOP being outnumbered, except that the other alliances on that front can declare wars even less well than you.[/quote]

Could it be that they are busy with other targets? Nah....Bob Janova can't be a douche :lol1:

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='01 February 2010 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1264992029' post='2149171']
That's rich considering you've been begging to get your arse wooped in a discussion unrelated to you or your alliance.

[/quote]
Pick a fight with a real man, then, SCM. I'm waiting for you to say something to me other than "no u".

Arse whooped indeed.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1264992294' post='2149188']
Pick a fight with a real man, then, SCM. I'm waiting for you to say something to me other than "no u".
[/quote]

Your butthurt (and ignorance, which is one and the same) is music to my ears.
Don't ever change man.

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='01 February 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1264992653' post='2149202']
Are you trying to insult TOP? o-O
[/quote]
That was bad. I mean really bad -_-