Peace has been had in our time

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO declared war on Fark recently while these talks were going on (i think NSO actually started the talks)

And since all the alliances currently at war with Fark are allies of NSO, I don't see a reason to agree to peace then declare war again.

I know that, but the way RnR said "good fight" to NSO made it seem like the fighting was over.

NSO declared war on Fark recently while these talks were going on (i think NSO actually started the talks)

And since all the alliances currently at war with Fark are allies of NSO, I don't see a reason to agree to peace then declare war again.

Fark was never at peace with us. So no. I am, however, glad our allies received peace and got out of this mess.

To RnR and especially to PinKstA (see how much I like you, I even take time to capitalize the K and A!) -- job well done. I like you guys even more.

To the peace: disgusting, pure and simple. I, of course, am not UPN govt nor do I come close to speaking for UPN. I'm just moderately drunk at the moment and thoroughly pukifed with the crap that has gone on the past 24 hours. Total. F'n. Garbage.

Edited by TECUMSEH

I get the impression that some assumptions went into this announcement...

They most definitely did.

Carpe Diem, ICB, Fark, SNAFU, the Corporation and BAPS are all still discussing peace on our end of the conflict. Timezone differences, while fun for tearing each other nation's apart, have proven difficult when trying to get peace signed.

For clarification as to why this mix-up occurred due to the sheer number of nations involved in this round of peace talks. It seemed like each time a list was put together one or more alliance was put on or left off.

Please update the OP to remove SNAFU, Carpe Diem and ICB from the OP and we will announce when appropriate.

Thank you.

I updated the OP.

I was given a list of alliances, and was told I was good to go on posting. My appologies for posting hastily.

no need to apologize. I gave you the list. i misinterpreted some of what i was told and didn't think to double check it. I take full responsibility for the mistake. I'm sorry everyone.

Sounds like to me one side kind of wimped out when the other side got ready for war....hmmm....

There was no wimping on any side of the issue. Just a misunderstanding that I needed to clear up so there was no question as to why we (being the 6 alliances I named earlier) were still fighting.

There was an honest mistake and is resolved.

Thank you for your quick response DemonSpawn.