Peace has been had in our time

At last.. I didn't like this war at all (because of all the treaty entanglements), and Eclipses declared on us without knowing we already made peace with Hydra only like.. hours after it started :| I don't think I can blame them, though. I haven't seen a topic on the CN forums yet.

Good luck for the future, everyone :)

Edited by CreativName

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on the peace!

To RnR, you gave us a very good fight. Especially Darth Karma who I was fighting, and s/he kept their own while two of us constantly attacked. Well done. =)

However, to Alchemy, it was disappointing to see your actions in our IRC when you all seemed so nice in your own IRC. I hope to never have to see something like that again. However, the other 25 members who did not take part in that, well done on a good, but short, war. =)

After all is said and done.. hey UPN.. you planning on declaring on R&R more time later down the road? Third time is a charm I believe.

Other than that, good to see peace.

o/ Purplol

o/ R&R

And NSO.. I don't see why everyone hates you guys so much, you fought a good fight considering all the alliances involved.

To be honest. Im a bit disappointed to see this peace. I was just getting in the groove. I had just started some good banter with my Invicta target.

This killed the banter.

I need banter.

/me goes to kill something soft and cuddly in an attempt to replicate said banter.

Sounds like to me one side kind of wimped out when the other side got ready for war....hmmm....

The war was started because of NpO. Npo took it upon themselves to peace out their front, why should people from both sides continue a fight when the starting alliance got white peace themselves? Hint: It wasn't because SoL is such a terrifying war machine.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='31 January 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1264899248' post='2145999']
The war was started because of NpO. Npo took it upon themselves to peace out their front, why should people from both sides continue a fight when the starting alliance got white peace themselves? Hint: It wasn't because SoL is such a terrifying war machine.
[/quote]

I don't know, they make me !@#$ bricks in fear sometimes...