Nusantara Declaration

gantanX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite happy to see our friends in NEW re-assess their participation in the war. We all knew it would most likely come down to this. I'm just glad NEW has decided to re-enter the fray.

o/NEW

We see this as a new war, unrelated to the last war. It should be clear from the OP if you read them.

So your statement that NEW re-assessed their decision to participate in this war is not accurate at all.

Just to clarify things up. Hope it is less confusing now.

While I disagree with your assessment on NpO I must say I respect NEW choices too, you guys are truly a quality alliance who will always fight for what they believe in.

I'll just hail NEW for being a great alliance.

o/ NEW

Thank you, Tromp and Timmeh, you always commended us publicly even when you know well we will be on the opposite sides.

@raasaa: it is unfortunate that we are on the different sides, but we do what we have to do under good conscience of our own.

Thanks for the hail and generally the well wishes from all others.

Edited by suryanto tan

You don't know much about TOP if you think we're surrendering.

This comes as a pleasant new surprise for me.

I sincerly hope you uphold the intention I think you are speaking off.

To TOP and IRON:

From the treaty web breakdown, we will be on your side. But I personally will point at you and laugh at your faces, if you guys decide to peace out early after seeing this war becoming difficult for you to win.

Let's fight a good fight. If we lost this fight, let's admit the defeat and surrender, but AFTER we have struggled hard and fight fiercely. Nothing wrong with losing a war once in a while, especially when it is for something you believed worth fighting for.

This part is simply brilliant.

With every announcement you guys make I gain more respect for you.

Always on the wrong side of the fence NEW, when are you going to realize the grass is greener on this side of the fence?

And if I know NEW, so are the people.

Good luck in the war NEW! I don't know if I want you win, but you guys are awesome! I wish you the best of luck!

I doubt anyone would need the help/protection of you, or your alliance.

You completely missed the point of my post.

The idea was that NEW was going to enter on the same side NV is on. So for NV to say that NEW is "always on the wrong side" when they're about to fight on the same side, of course barring the whole "new front war" and other odd things to have taken place is vindictive.

You don't know much about TOP if you think we're surrendering.

We will see.

Polar achieved our war aims... Kinda hard to spin that into a 'miserable failure'.

Werent your war aims to stop \m/ from tech raiding all together?

Another great anouncement NEW.

To TOP and IRON:

From the treaty web breakdown, we will be on your side. But I personally will point at you and laugh at your faces, if you guys decide to peace out early after seeing this war becoming difficult for you to win.

Let's fight a good fight. If we lost this fight, let's admit the defeat and surrender, but AFTER we have struggled hard and fight fiercely. Nothing wrong with losing a war once in a while, especially when it is for something you believed worth fighting for.

I think you missed the memo from MK.

Both sides got their point across, and this war showed that NpO is willing to fight for what they believe in. I don't see how the New Polar Order has failed at all. I even understand NpO's issues after I had to deal with the behavior of a \m/ member myself. ComeradeGoby who told me: "Your tears are delicious", after telling him that the announcement he made was quite bad.

While I disagree with your assessment on NpO I must say I respect NEW choices too, you guys are truly a quality alliance who will always fight for what they believe in.

Considering what Grub had thrown at you and what Goby told you, no. What you experienced wasn't even close, although I would probably pay good money to see how you would react to something of the like.