Nusantara Declaration

gantanX

NEWFlag.png

On January 25, Nusantara Elite Warriors issued a public statement to discourage alliances from joining the war on the side of the New Polar Order. We also notified our allies that if they choose to enter the war on Polar sides, thus supporting New Polar Order's pseudo-morality crusade, we won't be helping them.

Today, we have seen peace established between New Polar Order and \m/, FOK, and PC. And we are happy with the result seeing the New Polar Order has failed miserably in their effort to achieve his pseudo-morality crusade agenda.

We have also noticed, that the new war has been started. This new war is not a war against our interest and neither it is in supporting a nation attempt to police the world and forcing his standards to the others. Fighting this new war along side our allies is not a fight against what we do, it is not a fight against what we are, it is not a violation against our members spirits.

Thus, I hope it come as a no surprise to all of you, that should the war spread to involve our allies in FEAR and WAPA, we will support them through the Aggression clause and Mutual Defense clause. This may be a losing war, but it will be worth fighting for. We have never run from a war in order to save ourselves, neither this time. If we refuse to fight, it is because it is against our principle, thus against our own members.

To TOP and IRON:

From the treaty web breakdown, we will be on your side. But I personally will point at you and laugh at your faces, if you guys decide to peace out early after seeing this war becoming difficult for you to win.

Let's fight a good fight. If we lost this fight, let's admit the defeat and surrender, but AFTER we have struggled hard and fight fiercely. Nothing wrong with losing a war once in a while, especially when it is for something you believed worth fighting for.

To Mushroom Kingdom, New Polar Order, and allies:

It is a smart maneuver, but I am not sure how member of polar, who have faithfully fought for restoring the morality standard, will feel about this. Isn't there a chance that they will feel that their trust on you has been betrayed ? Or will they just node and give their approval for whatever you did even when it is against their conscience? Won't they revolt seeing you asking help from alliances, including TOP and IRON, but then betrayed their good will to assist you? How do you assure your allies, that you will not do this to your other allies?

Over all, two thumbs up for the political maneuver. Good play, it is interesting, and it feels like a good game, now.. :P

- Nusantara - Elite - Warriors -

Edited by gantanX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sides got their point across, and this war showed that NpO is willing to fight for what they believe in. I don't see how the New Polar Order has failed at all. I even understand NpO's issues after I had to deal with the behavior of a \m/ member myself. ComeradeGoby who told me: "Your tears are delicious", after telling him that the announcement he made was quite bad.

While I disagree with your assessment on NpO I must say I respect NEW choices too, you guys are truly a quality alliance who will always fight for what they believe in.

Edited by Timmehhh

Polar achieved our war aims... Kinda hard to spin that into a 'miserable failure'.

To let other alliances burn around you while you retreat setting up your true allies for a war that will bring them to their knees? Yeah, good job! You also showed you've a mediocre military, leader and alliance.

Mission completed. "I am Polar, see my bandying of words and behold the lack of resolve behind them."

To let other alliances burn around you while you retreat setting up your true allies for a war that will bring them to their knees? Yeah, good job! You also showed you've a mediocre military, leader and alliance.

Mission completed. "I am Polar, see my bandying of words and behold the lack of resolve behind them."

Was meant at the anti-tech raid crusading part. As for TOP and IRON, I really don't know what's going on, so =/

But I hope it's white peace all round.

Edited by Teriethien

LOL you are kidding right? Polar has been fighting for like 7 days until those so called "true allies" started to wage war only for their own agenda. They out of the blue declared on uninvolved parties were no help was needed.

Edited by Timmehhh

LOL you are kidding right? Polar has been fighting for like 7 days until those so called "true allies" started to wage war only for their own agenda. They out of the blue declared on uninvolved parties were no help was needed.

Polar failed so terribly they make me, an anti-tech raider, want to take up tech raiding after this war is done. In fact I may coordinate some things with NEW. ^_^

To Mushroom Kingdom, New Polar Order, and allies:

It is a smart maneuver, but I am not sure how member of polar, who have faithfully fought for restoring the morality standard, will feel about this. Isn't there a chance that they will feel that their trust on you has been betrayed ? Or will they just node and give their approval for whatever you did even when it is against their conscience? Won't they revolt seeing you asking help from alliances, including TOP and IRON, but then betrayed their good will to assist you? How do you assure your allies, that you will not do this to your other allies?

The Polar membership was aware that their Emperor had already placed peace terms on the table. It was up to \m/, whether they accept or reject the terms. They accepted it and war ended. Where does trust / morality standard etc come into play.

Most alliances were hoping to see \m/ beatdown into a pulp i guess :S

As for your last line, that i believe it is not your concern, but ours, and i am sure we are capable of handling things ourselves :D

NV has always had a lot of respect for NEW, but you guys always end up fighting on the wrong side.....:(

Edited by raasaa

The Polar membership was aware that their Emperor had already placed peace terms on the table. It was up to \m/, whether they accept or reject the terms. They accepted it and war ended. Where does trust / morality standard etc come into play.

Most alliances were hoping to see \m/ beatdown into a pulp i guess :S

As for your last line, that i believe it is not your concern, but ours, and i am sure we are capable of handling things ourselves :D

NV has always had a lot of respect for NEW, but you guys always end up fighting on the wrong side.....:(

Even when we're on your side, we're still not on your side. Wonderful. Remind us never to defend you guys again since you feel this way. :huh:

Ahaha, what a load of drivel and !@#$%^&*. NpO was fully cooperative with the plan to hit C&G. I have logs of Crymson, LM, Moridin, myself and a few others where Moridin is clearly supporting it. Don't paint this as some move that IRON and TOP pulled out of the blue without Polars knowledge. To small for me to hit now. Alas, I'll hit you on my way down.