AA's that threaten PZI

bane9907

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Karma war about getting rid of PZI, EZI etc? :v:

I'm pretty sure that wasn't a campaign platform set forth by leaders, the must have been something you pick up here and just assumed any enemy of yours was setting the policy. It's terrible propaganda like this that makes no one care what you have to say. That's the difference between complaining and whining or in CN's case "bawwing." A legitimate complaint is the same as whining about injustice. When will you people realize that this game is full of hypocrisy and there is no such thing as justice because the guy you're pointing the gun at today will be your ally in 6 months. Players, alliances, and leaders will always rally around what they deem as a voice of reason or beacon of hope. Acceptable policies are set by the powers that be and usually won't change even when their is a power shift because the new top dog likes it's new power and whatever was in place prior helps the top alliance stay at the top.

Well done Sparta, getting rid of plagues like this OP is always commendable.

Bane, if you made a thread like this rather than talk to Sparta in private or to people in private over it I foresee a very brief stint in this reroll of yours.

Pffft, Oh no the sporanges are gonna ZI my 800 something INF nation. dude cmon pixels dont scare me. Please ZI me I need to reroll anyway.

I said my peace in their forums and when I was told if I dont like it leave, well I left. I just wanted to know what the community thought and of course mindless spartan whores want to troll me fine. sparta is laughing at me? big freakin deal, your alliance is a facade. You will be rolled one of these days, wont be by me but it will happen. This is when sparta will be laughed at for falling so easily. seriously you guys have no organization. all of the potentioal allies and enemies listen to these words. sparta is weak, other than numbers they have nothing, especially tactical minds or coordination.

It's really a great shame that a great mind such as yourself has left the alliance then.

Sparta is not vested in this war whatsoever, and until someone hits us or our Allies, it would stay that way, the message you are referring to was just making sure everyone gets that. We don't want people attacking when they're not given the order to, and we emphasize this in times of high tensions such as this.

This evolving into this big of a problem is laughable. OK, so Sparta warned it's members not to attack anyone in a time of high tensions, with threat of punishment. OK, Who wouldn't? We don't want some random going rogue and attacking someone, on either side, and starting an indecent for us. And if they did you can be damn sure there would be repercussions, maybe not PZI, but that just helps get the picture across. Emphasis.

BTW: The fact that here, and on our forums, you keep reducing the argument to personal insults shows nothing more than your own childishness. It's a game, get over it.

Edited by LucasSnow

Pffft, Oh no the sporanges are gonna ZI my 800 something INF nation. dude cmon pixels dont scare me. Please ZI me I need to reroll anyway.

ZI you? I don't even need to, you've driven yourself and this rerolled name of yours straight into the ground on your own.

What's a sporange? I'd love to know how you found such vibrate vocabulary.

Sparta is pretty much a big mess of an alliance with little control of what is going on. Not only do I not think they would Pzi anyone for attacking early, I am pretty sure they would not even notice if you did. No doubt this springs from the normal confusion and random orders that follows anytime Sparta trys to gear up for war.

Sparta is not vested in this war whatsoever, and until someone hits us or our Allies, it would stay that way, the message you are referring to was just making sure everyone gets that. We don't want people attacking when they're not given the order to, and we emphasize this in times of high tensions such as this.

You dont really expect people to believe that do you. Not invested Hmm why then did you have target lists assigned. but this is not what this is about. Nice PR attempt by the way.

Like I said on the spartan forums this is about Sparta being hypocrites, "We at sparta dont agree with tech raiding, were upright and just, but PZI is fine if it is a member attacking early to give away our sneak attack".

seriously, lookat your treaty webs folks, sparta may be blitzing you.

I was recently a member of sparta until I caught word on the forums of them threatening PZI against at least one of our members for attacking too early. oh wait did I just....

anyway I'm curious what the community thinks of this and if this is normal.

Threats are meant to instill fear so they use what you might be afraid of, whether they follow through is a different matter..

ZI you? I don't even need to, you've driven yourself and this rerolled name of yours straight into the ground on your own.

What's a sporange? I'd love to know how you found such vibrate vocabulary.

Like I care, pixels.

and sporanges ask sparta and ODN. all I know is it is a stupid name for a treaty party.

Edited by bane9907

It is a damn shame you weren't swept up in the last purge. Throwing a temper tantrum like a small child when we try to explain that we were simply emphasizing the importance of not attacking early. Running a 500 person alliances war efforts requires emphasis on the important aspects.

EDIT: Also why are you raging on ODN? :rolleyes:

Edited by Matthew Conrad

and sporanges ask sparta and ODN. all I know is it is a stupid name for a treaty party.

I really don't know what you're trying to achieve here by constantly bring up the ODN. At the moment there is simply meet and greet going on, because our two alliances share mutual allies and friends. It appears that you think you are dropping some great bombshell- that the ODN and Sparta are on the verge of some sort of ground breaking treaty. This is simply not true. Wrong end of the stick perhaps?

Also- why are you bothering to [OOC]Re-roll[/OOC]? I am quite doubtful that any alliance would want to accept you after this pathetic display. I feel sorry that Sparta had to put up with your for so long.

Edited by jamesdanaher

Like I care, pixels.

i think u mad

oh yes u mad

y u so mad

sparta what u do

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

It is a damn shame you weren't swept up in the last purge. Throwing a temper tantrum like a small child when we try to explain that we were simply emphasizing the importance of not attacking early. Running a 500 person alliances war efforts requires emphasis on the important aspects.

EDIT: Also why are you raging on ODN? :rolleyes:

look back a few pages.

iClean told us he'd find out where we lived and murder us in our sleep if we so much as thought about attacking early.

Sparta's way too soft if you ask me.

True story. I regularly threaten my Employee's with physical harm.