AA's that threaten PZI

bane9907

More odn fanboys. dude you shouldnt treaty with them, they couldn't even coordinate attacks on ghosts it was ridiculous.

We don't look for famous military prowess in allies. We just look for congruency in ideals, and people who will back us up as fervently as we would back them up.

You can have all the nukes in the world, but if you never even show up for wars to use them then you are even more worthless than the guy with 1 nuke who actually comes to fight.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was it the fact the sparta is run by a small group of !@#$% bags that spew act on ideas before being thought out or was it the fact thaT sparta is comprised of $@! kissers and robots. Your right I dont belong there.

Dude...we already got rid of Timeline.

was it the fact the sparta is run by a small group of !@#$% bags that spew act on ideas before being thought out or was it the fact thaT sparta is comprised of $@! kissers and robots. Your right I dont belong there.

Oh well, I guess my diagnostic was correct. Good luck out there.

XFD

Time to PZI our IA guys for letting you in :((

not their fault that I realized you guys are lame and left the way I did. ps big boy i will be out of peace mode in a couple of days. But Im sure that when you attack tonight you will be too busy to worry about me. sparta has the weakest warchest REQ out of any alliance ive seen, better hope its not a long war your getting yourselves into.

I don't know Sparta so I have nothing to say regarding that matter.

As far as Eternal ZI goes, I think it is a bit excessive, unless done when said individual still poses a threat upon re-rolling. Otherwise, it is just keeping people from playing the game who could very well contribute to the community if they were allowed another chance.

Edited by Land of True Israel

i work with people i dont force those to work. no-one kisses my derier, except wilhelm on our special time

More odn fanboys. dude you shouldnt treaty with them, they couldn't even coordinate attacks on ghosts it was ridiculous.

Oh, now, come on. When I lay into ODN on these here forums (don't get me started), at least my comments have some finesse. :smug:

You're not even trying. ODN deserves a better class of criminal.

dk-joker-fire-480.jpg

We don't look for famous military prowess in allies. We just look for congruency in ideals, and people who will back us up as fervently as we would back them up.

You can have all the nukes in the world, but if you never even show up for wars to use them then you are even more worthless than the guy with 1 nuke who actually comes to fight.

I was talking to the odn, do not treaty with sparta, dummy.

not their fault that I realized you guys are lame and left the way I did. ps big boy i will be out of peace mode in a couple of days. But Im sure that when you attack tonight you will be too busy to worry about me. sparta has the weakest warchest REQ out of any alliance ive seen, better hope its not a long war your getting yourselves into.

Oh no! You're not going to attack us are you D:

I was recently a member of sparta until I caught word on the forums of them threatening PZI against at least one of our members for attacking too early. oh wait did I just....

anyway I'm curious what the community thinks of this and if this is normal.

I was thinking to write "Sir you are Stupid...". However thats to much.

Sir you are an ant.

/me sprays bugkiller

I said my peace in their forums and when I was told if I dont like it leave, well I left. I just wanted to know what the community thought and of course mindless spartan whores want to troll me fine. sparta is laughing at me? big freakin deal, your alliance is a facade. You will be rolled one of these days, wont be by me but it will happen. This is when sparta will be laughed at for falling so easily. seriously you guys have no organization. all of the potentioal allies and enemies listen to these words. sparta is weak, other than numbers they have nothing, especially tactical minds or coordination.