The Following Program has been rated G

If it was BAWWWWing it was probably your nephews pet sheep that you know VERY well instead. Take yourself back home and send me a postcard from Brokeback mountain!

What? You are one chicken away from a hen house.

WC was once one of the biggest nations on Planet Bob.

Once again, learn your history.

EDIT: IC

When was that again? Yeah, that's been so long ago the war mechanics changed. You're playing tic tac toe while I'm nuking you from space.

Hey, how's that target with no nukes treating you? You must have looked pretty hard to find a nukeless nation in your range.

Umm, did you read our declarations? This is a tech raid.

Apparently Grub has made the definition of raiding quite clear now. Doesn't matter if the target has treaties. It also isn't restricted to ground attacks, but includes cruise missiles, aircraft, navy, and nuclear missiles. Peace is also not given. Don't worry, I've been taking notes for the future. :)

Yea, I guess SDI's are too much for them. I'm just curious if your 5th on will get through! I guess your scientists need a little nap eh?

As I have said, your SDI is beast. it was fun last night when 3 of you couldnt anarchy me so I had to go and find a 4th and anarchy him on the spot :P

Edit: Oppps you might want to radio home, the phone probably melted.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

As I have said, your SDI is beast. it was fun last night when 3 of you couldnt anarchy me so I had to go and find a 4th and anarchy him on the spot :P

Meh, you would have been anarchied had we been working all together :P , I didn't even start the attacks till after update so i missed a full 2 GA's. My PC clock was 2 minutes slower slower than CN's so i lost 2 round of GA's <_<

edit: Yay the fifth got through!

Edited by Llanowar Elf

Interesting to see PC finally fight in a non-curbstomp, non-2 or 3 vs 1 tech raid situation. I believe this is their first taste of this type of war fare. We will see how long they actually are willing to fight in this situation. Last time they were faced with it they pre-emptively surrendered.

They do appear to have improved their tactics since the Karma war when they overdeployed vs us and many of them ended up having to hit PM after one round of war. When that happened we mostly had to fight MK, and others for the rest of the conflict.

I'm sorry but I've never really liked you guys PC. However, you have earnt a bit of respect from me for promptly turning up to the party :)

Let's dance baby. You can choose the music.

Does anyone care to earn respect from people that contradict themselves with every word that comes out of their mouth?

Interesting to see PC finally fight in a non-curbstomp, non-2 or 3 vs 1 tech raid situation. I believe this is their first taste of this type of war fare. We will see how long they actually are willing to fight in this situation. Last time they were faced with it they pre-emptively surrendered.

They do appear to have improved their tactics since the Karma war when they overdeployed vs us and many of them ended up having to hit PM after one round of war. When that happened we mostly had to fight MK, and others for the rest of the conflict.

I'm pretty sure you could explain to us what its like to be on the end of a curbstomp now could you. Please emphasize on the feeling you get just before you lose.

I'm pretty sure you could explain to us what its like to be on the end of a curbstomp now could you. Please emphasize on the feeling you get just before you lose.

I could explain it yes, but you are about to find out for yourself. So I'll let you have the fun of a new experience.

when will TPF just learn its lesson and die already. you're basically halfway in the grave as is. for all that is good, give it up. go out with whatever dignity you have left.