The Following Program has been rated G

I thought you were smarter than that, let me explain to you how it works:

\m/ has 82 nations, 25 in peace mode and 58 in war mode, 14 of those nations in war mode with 5k NS or lower. So we have 174 possible wars for 125 wars declared, what give us a 79% of efficiency and if we don't count the 14 low NS nations, 132 possible wars for 125 wars declared, what give us 95% of efficiency.

Poison clan has 70 nations, 40 in peace mode(pfff :lol1:) and 30 in war mode, you could declare 90 wars and just declared 19, an efficiency of only 21%.

Shame on you.

I stand corrected yet again.

Dammit >_>

\m/ has a simple offer of peace on the table, they declined to accept today, the offer does not expire, so it truly does end when they want it to.

Very noble and respectable. I'm glad the option is on the table for when \m/ and PC decide that they feel they've stood up for their ideals long enough. I'm glad they're fighting to prove their point as well, just as you're making a point. So like I said earlier in this thread, hope you all enjoy this war.

...this is also the first huge war I'm missing out on <_<

Very noble and respectable. I'm glad the option is on the table for when \m/ and PC decide that they feel they've stood up for their ideals long enough. I'm glad they're fighting to prove their point as well, just as you're making a point. So like I said earlier in this thread, hope you all enjoy this war.

...this is also the first huge war I'm missing out on <_<

Unless PC has allies that are willing to come in on an optional aggression clause for this, I don't think you can really classify this as a 'huge war'. And if it does escalate you may yet find a way to weasel yourself in.

Edited by Seerow

\m/ has a simple offer of peace on the table, they declined to accept today, the offer does not expire, so it truly does end when they want it to.

Someone said yesterday... NPO turned into the "New Police Order " and turned \m/ into Rodney King

Cheers PC!

It wasn't a joke though. ;_;

You have to understand that Doitzel has his own special way of looking at the world, one in which there is humor where no one else finds it, justification in activities where others find treachery, and a special pseudo-intellectualism that allows him to be above us, yet...beneath any serious consideration by us.

I thought you were smarter than that, let me explain to you how it works:

\m/ has 82 nations, 25 in peace mode and 58 in war mode, 14 of those nations in war mode with 5k NS or lower. So we have 174 possible wars for 125 wars declared, what give us a 79% of efficiency and if we don't count the 14 low NS nations, 132 possible wars for 125 wars declared, what give us 95% of efficiency.

Poison clan has 70 nations, 40 in peace mode(pfff :lol1:) and 30 in war mode, you could declare 90 wars and just declared 19, an efficiency of only 21%.

Shame on you.

sigh. you aren't even comparing the same things. on one hand you are looking at the percentage of defensive \m/ slots NpO has filled. on the other hand you are looking at the percentage of offensive wars PC has declared. the fact that NpO is unable to fill 100% of \m/'s defensive slots even while outnumbering them by such a vast proportion is shameful, and you know it. Not counting nations because it will make your statistics look better is also intellectually disingenuous.

furthermore, my response was to pezstar's comment on the lackluster nature of our blitz, which my admittedly crude calculations did well enough. Declaring 3 offensive wars per nation is possibly the dumbest strategy of all time, as it disregards staggers as well as the fact that we are likely all going to have 3 defensive wars to manage.

Unless PC has allies that are willing to come in on an optional aggression clause for this, I don't think you can really classify this as a 'huge war'. And if it does escalate you may yet find a way to weasel yourself in.

If it escalates I still have no reason to join this war. So I'll just enjoy the next best thing and comment :P

You have to understand that Doitzel has his own special way of looking at the world, one in which there is humor where no one else finds it, justification in activities where others find treachery, and a special pseudo-intellectualism that allows him to be above us, yet...beneath any serious consideration by us.

Hey Hal, I bet I can write my name in urine before you can!