The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE TOP, DON'T BETRAY GRAMLINS!

As if it took 5 pages for this to come out. :P

Not sure what to make of this. Citadel has been one of the pillars of CN politics for almost as long as I've been around. Generally I've been more fond of Gremlins than TOP, but it is clear to me that the Gremlins of today, for better or for worse, is a very different alliance from the one of less than a year ago.

I am indeed curious to see this play out.

Interesting turn of events; I mean, we all knew TOP/Gre were really never on the same page politically but I never thought it would cause them to cancel on each other, much less to leave The Citadel. The last straw was the "TPF War" which clearly showed that Gre/TOP were not even close in political ideologies, this is just the effect of that realization that had long been in the making. This might also explain why some Gre members might be leaving ?

Either way, this is the end of the Era in which the "elites" were united.

The accuracy of your statement depends upon the timeframe you're inquiring about.

I remember being told once that when GRE moves that's when you know something big is going down. I think this qualifies.

I won't pretend I am not pleased by this.

o/ Grems.

I hope there will be more to follow...

With every pre-text, there is a plot. And with ever plot, comes a climax. And every climax, has a war.

I remember being told once that when GRE moves that's when you know something big is going down. I think this qualifies.

o/ Grems.

When GRE moves, it's to avoid any kind of threat to their members. Not really laudable.

o/ Grems.

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to hold true this time.

The reasons behind the move were probably much different than many of you think.

When GRE moves, it's to avoid any kind of threat to their members. Not really laudable.

Ok, you really have gone off the deep end. Because that is not true about Gremlins. It maybe true about some other alliances, but not Gremlins.

Ok, you really have gone off the deep end. Because that is not true about Gremlins. It maybe true about some other alliances, but not Gremlins.

People talk a lot of !@#$ about TOP...but Gremlins have engineered their alliance to allow them to slip out of wars, supporting allies, or choose the winning side. lol It wasn't intended that way, but the current regime...

People talk a lot of !@#$ about TOP...but Gremlins have engineered their alliance to allow them to slip out of wars, supporting allies, or choose the winning side. lol It wasn't intended that way, but the current regime...

Not sure what you are referring to. Only engineering I have seen in this regard recently was Gremlins finding a way for TOP not to take damage in the Karma war. Somehow that makes Gremlins the cowards though.........

One could make a better case that TOP has weaseled out of more than the Gremlins ever have.

Edited by AirMe