The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

I heard friendships are only valid if they're approved with SuperComplaints.

Of all the ways I thought Citadel was going to fall, it would've never occured to me it would be internally. This is truly a shock. There is no clear powerhouse in Planet Bob, I guess we're all level. Wonder what Khyber would say. He said it all before I even saw it. (Not the cancellation but the growing apart)

It's not that much of a surprise for those who are part of Citadel or know how our alliances work. There were some political differences and when you couple that with few strong minded government officials on both sides (I'll refrain from other classifications) you get situation where heads clash. After some time there comes a situation that polarizes the situation even more and this happens.

Personally I am sad because this happened, but at the same time I believe it was inevitable and it will probably be best for all parties involved. Gremlins won't feel pressured to drop their ideals and some others won't feel pressured to follow them. This way all of us can be what we want to be.

Again good luck to Gremlins.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you let the lunatics take over the asylum. Grämlins is basically dead if your judgement has become this poor.

I love how people can say an alliance is dead, when that alliance is THAT big, ridiculous.

Ok i just laughed very loudly..i hate you lol

Anyway, i saw this coming for about a month now so no huge shock but i was told it wasnt coming till tommorow. Ive had quite the hate for GRE since some backroom shens took place during Karma war. those folks have since moved on to orange and green alliances and hopefully this is the beginning of a change for the good for GRE. heres to a bit of a new beginning for you guys

Im still here. Dont stop hatin.

P.S. Wait for it, wait for it, waaaait foooor ittttt....

Edited by King Chill I