GATO Announcement of Senility

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday GATO! My time as a GATOan has always been enjoyable and fun.

May you last until the end Planet Bob and hopefully even beyond that.

The CVF will march again should GATO ever need them B-)

But...my pixals... :unsure:

Haha. I'd fight to ZI for GATO (again) if need arose.

I'm two months and six days younger than GATO, wow.

Ever since Das recruited me, I have loved this alliance. It is dear to me, and is what makes CN great for me.

From the days of Emperor Krebs and LevH7, to the days of Laserwolf, truly, GATO is great.

Hail GATO,

I remember about 2 years ago I think. I was a long time member of GATO and we were going to do an anniversary announcement and it was my idea to use the "Get off my lawn" announcement. Then we took another beating in GWIII. The announcement was never made. I am so glad GATO is still around and they were able to use my idea.

I have so many fond memories of GATO. You guy's are the best.

Here's to another four years.

Edited by g money

Congrats GATO!

I have great respect for you guys and the great community that you have created over there. GATO has faced some very bleak times that would have made others descend in to a deadly despair and simply give up, but GATO remained steadfast and saw out those many dark times it faced, and has rebuilt itself.

Good luck with this year, I hope it may bring good times for GATO,

Hail GATO,

I remember about 2 years ago I think. I was a long time member of GATO and we were going to do an anniversary announcement and it was my idea to use the "Get off my lawn" announcement. Then we took another beating in GWIII. The announcement was never made. I am so glad GATO is still around and they were able to use my idea.

heh, old times.... you should stop by more often G..

I'm most proud to be a long time GATO member, on and off of course. I'd say we have made it a long way, with us going on our 5th year as an alliance now. I have to say, GATO has always been there for me when I have needed her and her strength, and as long as I play this game I shall always support her even against all odds as she has done for me.

The love I share for GATO can never be matched.

HAIL GATO!!!

Hail GATO,

Ha - G, you were my mentor way back in the day. You sent like $12k and I practically !@#$ myself.

Hail GATO,

wow. I remember you.

GWIII was a blast. Got nuked. Good stuff.

well i remember 4 years ago i was a proud GATO member....

Happy Birth Day GATO, for ever my first alliance in planet Bob

ava.jpgsig.jpg6thCopin.png

PD: i will never forget those trenches in the 6th company with my kids GWII...

o/ Juice Pats o/ FieryVixen o/Arciel o/TurboMamoth o/ Brother Luie o/WootMinister o/ iShootNewbs o/Gonzoczar o/ Kushnir o/ Sir Blujhon o/ Ro101 o/ ALienzooman o/ Nice Cars o/ RT873 o/ Gen Noble o/ Phoenix33 o/ Geneclar o/ Dewsos o/ Epa Protection o/ hertugen o/ YourDaddy o/ Brian Reimer o/ Epiphanus o/ Federich meinhoff o/ Crappywarrior o/ Hungchang o/ Dictadora o/ Donal R Daemon o/ Kerschbs o/ manis_B o/ Czar Cootie o/ U3L3N o/ Hankidan o/ NeonAngel o/ Magicninja o/ Benjamin Perdomo o/ ProudAmerican o/ GogetaDBZ96 o/ Griffy o/ Tomo o/ Lord Shazbot o/ Duncan o/ Caladonia o/ Lord Rune o/ kevlar o/ jsims8 o/ Letum o/ jmm o/ hyruleland o/ PieMan82 o/ Greg23 o/ garbunkel o/ randle o/ Valkyrie9002 o/ Djupi o/ MTTezla o/ BlaZeazz and a loong etc...

HUng200.png

Edit: Blazeazz, i loose my memory and i don´t know where :P have mercy in an old man...

you know i love you :D

Edited by Inferno