When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 17th 2007, so just after the UJW. I remember choosing ACDC because it had a cool name and they were offering 1mil in startup aid, I was one of the few people to get 1mil before they went back down to 500k.

Edited by Fort Pitt

Looooooooooooooooooonh before GWI. I joined during the NPO's Citrus Campaign against the ODN.

You scum.

March 12, 2006. Joined ODN in the middle of the Citrus War.

I attempted to join an alliance that is no longer around, I won't say which one... but I will say that I would have regretted it as it was not what I had thought it was at the time... aside from the fact that it was destroyed sometime soon after that. CN was in the middle of a WW and was not taking new applications.. or some such thing.

I forgot about the game until the end of Oct. 08

It was sometime in Fall of 2006, before Great War II I believe. All I remember is a couple weeks after I joined aircraft were added to the game iirc. Deleted and later came back just after the GPA War.

I just want to know how many people actually remember the really old stuff. I do not. I joined about 10 days before GWIII and fought in that war as a lowly 1K NS nation where I dominated (hehe). I remember having a $50K upstart, $200K to help with a war that occurred my third day in CN, and a $500K stimulus. My first war (7 days before GWIII) was devastating until I got my aid: 72 NS nation vs. my 42 NS nation. I would have liked to see his face when I jumped to 1K NS.

I've been on the forums ever since I joined, some times more often than others.

I remember my first aid package was around 10,000. R&R's most powerful nation was less than 4k NS. That was back in mid November 2006. We were a protectorate alliance of NAAC for a short period. To be honest I don't know my war timelines to even answer this poll.

Timeframes on your selections would help. I joined Feb 07 during a FARK.com greenlight, but I don't know what wars were going on at that time period; I didn't keep up with global affairs until I joined an alliance in Aug 07, and didn't read the OWF until Sept 07. So, I know when I joined, but I have no clue which one of your war markers to pick.