When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 2009 was in the Karma War, whereas Early 2008 was right in the middle of the Unjust War (Sept. 2007) and the War of the Coalition/NoCB war/Etc (August-September 2008).

I joined in the Karma War? That's interesting. I guess it shows how oblivious a newly formed nation can be from the alliance-wide drama. I just did my own thing for about 2 months before I joined an alliance. Lucky I didn't get raided...

Let's see, got introduced by a friend who was getting crushed during GWI by the NPO.

After the war, I joined some time later... I believe in October of '06 as a small nation of Haphestus.

However, I had ben in and out of interest in the game so much that my NS has never gone above 65,000. It seems that every time I start playing and join a major alliance, we get thrown into a major war. So pretty much been in every one of GATO's major wars, win or lose... but never as a large nation.

I quit again before I left for boot camp in Apr '07 and just started again about a month and a half ago. This time, I'm joining IRON because some of their members helped me in the war with GOON.

EDIT: grammer

Edited by Tobistus