The Order of Light - Declaration

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. A good strategic move, therefore, would be to declare your war before your opponent has had a chance to get into peace mode, rather than after

What?? Are you drunk? The best strategy is to wait 5 days until everyon is in Peace Mode and then attack during peace talks...

agreed. A good strategic move, therefore, would be to declare your war before your opponent has had a chance to get into peace mode, rather than after

But they needed a LM on their side, heaven forbid alliances coordinate their own wars nowadays~

TOOL were NOT in any talks.

We were aware that some talks existed, but waited until we heard from multiple direct sources that talks were ended.

But we were NOT in talks.

There was no peace for TPF, and as a result we declared.

As far as I am concerned; White Peace was hinted at 2 days ago from TPF. But Athens and RoK were demanding more. What changed in 2 days for such a change in heart? If they really wanted Peace they would have been more proactive a couple days ago with it.

Maybe GOD could have used LM. We had no failed staggers.

ahhh it never gets old, but I bet you think it is.

I don't know, with 16 alliances at war with my alliance I'm still waiting just to have all our attacked nations' slots filled.

What's worse: A couple failed staggers off 20 minutes prep time vs a lack of staggers (or wars, even) off a week's prep time?

Edited by Mixoux

Declaring during peace negotiations.

You are good people

Athens talking to TPF and TPF with its fingers in there ears, yelling "WAHAHAHA I CANT HEAR YOU" is not negotiations.

lrn2dictionary

Also, Congradulations to TOOL, Bringing that beautiful glorious honorable hammer down on some \m/etal.

o/ TOOL

Edited by Rotavele

so the final tally for this devastating update blitz, where a great number of alliances declared war at the same time, with tremendous coordination?

22 wars declared before update. I think we hit more fighting RLMMO and ZDP.

Worst blitz ever.

EDIT: Speak of the devil, how are you doing, Khyber?

*Lamuella waves*

I'm sure that has nothing whatsoever to do with all of our side's small nations being in hippy and all the enemy's big one being there. Nope, no way would that decrease the number of wars.

Let's roll. Forever for the Light!

-Bama