Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

:ph34r:

Mary, the former queen of green, is now the princess of red. (Don't hit me Mary :P)

I will admit, I took the words "queen" and "red" and combined them to think of the Queen of Hearts. Now I picture Mary running around yelling "Off with their heads!"

Is this accurate?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kriekfreak it is clear that you are being pretty annoying. The alliances NPO surrendered too accepted the revised Revenge Doctrine, therefore they are not breaching their surrender terms. If the 'Karma Coalition' wants to give leeway im sure it can.

oh the bitterness... if you have a problem do something about it... (maybe they took that from our vocabulary too)

What bitterness? I've moved on from dealing with your government and having to tow your party line to keep NPO happy. So moving on. NPO needs to learn to follow their terms of surrender. Remember what you did to all those alliances that didn't follow your terms?

I will admit, I took the words "queen" and "red" and combined them to think of the Queen of Hearts. Now I picture Mary running around yelling "Off with their heads!"

Is this accurate?

Our sweet and loving Mary? HAH! Bet your bottom dollar that is accurate!

What bitterness? I've moved on from dealing with your government and having to tow your party line to keep NPO happy. So moving on. NPO needs to learn to follow their terms of surrender. Remember what you did to all those alliances that didn't follow your terms?

if our signatories on our terms has a problem then they can come talk to us... and since sethB has already said in this thread there is nothing wrong... then I am not to worried.

Now you need to work on to moving on completely, I am sure it will make your life happier.

You can't protect them ever. As per the terms to not have any forum of those doctrines to ever be recreated.

:facepalm:

As the person who wrote the doctrines, I'll give this a go.

1) Moldavi Doctrine: NPO has sovereignty over the New Pacific Order co-prosperity sphere (aka the Red Team) and NPO is the only alliance allowed.

2) Original Revenge Doctrine: An clarificaiton of the Moldavi Doctrine, it re-affirmed that the NPO holds sovereignty over the New Pacific Order co-prosperity sphere (aka the Red Team) and that we viewed any attack on Red Nations without our permission as an infringement upon our sovereignty.

3) New Revenge Doctrine: We help protect Red Nations from being raided as a sign of goodwill with our red-team neighbors.

If you choose to attack us because you believe we are violating permanent surrender terms, there's not much I can do about it, other than say expected/10.

Red has and will always be controled by NPO, it does not matter if they dress it up as the Red Protection Court or the Revenge doctrine, look at the alliances on RED please come on people use some of your brain cells.

Timeline, am I controlled by NPO?

Timeline, is the SWF controlled by NPO?

Let me give my plan for New Pacific Order's Red Compliance Network:

1. Infiltrate every alliance on Red.

2. Threaten those alliances with military action so we can gain access into their internal affairs forums.

3. With our military authority, exercise control over their foreign affairs and internal affairs.

4. ???

5. Control!

You tell me how that's supposed to work.

You underestimate the resolve of the Karma alliances. If you think that for one moment they would not hesitate to attack us for terms violations then you are indeed out of your mind. So if it pleases you to delude yourself that we have somehow breached terms with this, then go ahead, it certainly isn't going to affect us one way or the other. But I'd prepare yourself for the let down when we are still happily posting and happily not being attacked.

If anyone wants to stop us from protecting red unaligneds diplomatically "they are always welcome to do something about it". Other than that I am sure we don't really care if you think we are breaking the terms or not. The alliances we surrendered to already know we have this system in place.

If anyone wants to stop us from protecting red unaligneds diplomatically "they are always welcome to do something about it". Other than that I am sure we don't really care if you think we are breaking the terms or not. The alliances we surrendered to already know we have this system in place.

And they don't care.

That's what matters.

Good luck to NPO.

:facepalm:

As the person who wrote the doctrines, I'll give this a go.

1) Moldavi Doctrine: NPO has sovereignty over the New Pacific Order co-prosperity sphere (aka the Red Team) and NPO is the only alliance allowed.

2) Original Revenge Doctrine: An clarificaiton of the Moldavi Doctrine, it re-affirmed that the NPO holds sovereignty over the New Pacific Order co-prosperity sphere (aka the Red Team) and that we viewed any attack on Red Nations without our permission as an infringement upon our sovereignty.

3) New Revenge Doctrine: We help protect Red Nations from being raided as a sign of goodwill with our red-team neighbors.

If you choose to attack us because you believe we are violating permanent surrender terms, there's not much I can do about it, other than say expected/10.

And if people still don't understand after this, it's safe to say there's no hope for them.

Oh I finally got educated by the great Sir Paul. Please forgive me my shortsightedness. I was absolutely wrong. The new Revenge Doctrine is nothing like the old. And NPO is totally legitimized when it comes to safeguarding red unaligned nations. By all means, please all you unaligned nations, join the red sphere and stay unaligned (especially you guys over 100k!). You will be safe from all those big bad raiders out there.

Oh btw, the 'see you at update' line was absolutely not meant as a threat. The current conflict thought me about the connotation of the 'see you at update' line and was therefore meant as a simple reminder that we could continue this discussion at update. I am being absolutely honest about this! I swear! I never lie! :v:

I love watching people yell at brick walls other people on the OWF as much as the next guy, but honestly, this can all be solved by people from the NPO front, that fought NPO clarifying on if there is a problem. Their alliances all still exist, and have an active government. If this is a violation, I am sure they will be made aware of this thread, and will respond accordingly. This is one of the sillier and more useless arguments I've seen.