Ragnarok Announcement

Van Hoo III

Thanks for clearing your intensions again that you just wanna destroy us. You call us liars simply but you don't have a proof. Hoo call that these logs are faked but he doesn't have a proof. We have your words what agree with his words about our destruction. You can bring here more and more poster who could say that "OMG faked logs" but it won't help you.

Now we know that we will fight for our survival. We will do what we can.

I guess you could also say, that where is the proof that Hoo is wrong? Its a two way street, Hoo says the logs are faked, where is his proof you say? Where is the proof he is wrong, and the logs aren't faked? I'm probably on another one of my semi-tired semi rants, but who knows, am I making sense here?

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to applaud whoever came up with this, Hoo's a believable target for a log dump given the two in the past. The flaw was thinking it wouldn't get back to him, and that he wouldn't recognize that it sounded nothing like him. Whoever did this is an amateur that lacks a substantial amount of foresight. I'd be mad, but really, I'm just disappointed.

Xiph hitting the heart of the matter here well said.

It seems that mhawk's dirty tricks philosophy is infecting his "allies".

ADI is allied to TPF since when. This has nothing to do with Mhawk so why even bring him up. Reaching a bit arent we.

So this is where the "they are out to get IRON and TOP" thing came from. Gotta admit, this is some good work from the other side, and seems to have worked. Planning does take time when you are faking logs in order to get alliances to join your side.

Ahh so this whole thing with ADI couldnt have anything to do with RoK and ADIs recent break up could and have nothing to do with other situations. You guys are reaching at this point very pathetic IMO.

Ive known Hoo for over 2 years now and he may be a lot of things, but this sounds nothing like him. Poor attempt by whom ever to smear him.

I am very amused you talk about how TPF and IRON just enjoy the fruit of NPO labor and such. When Rok carried a treaty with NPO for a very long time and most likely only canceled it due to knowing we were going to lose the last war. Sounds like your guilty of the same thing. Did you enjoy the security it provided. Why didn't you cancel it when did "evil" things before the OV-War. So how can you criticize the people that you are apart of?

True, but you have more in common with ChairmanHal, you both have it in for a Frostbite leader, and will usually argue any point they make, even when they are right.

Grub needs his own personal *insert descriptive word here for above part,* he's probably feeling left out.

I don't have it in for Ivan, hell I've said before that I respect him for his honesty, because he's one of the only people who I've ever called out on something they do/have done, and he admitted it, whereas most everyone else either denies or tries to deflect.

I'm not sure what your point is, though, since.. well, you don't seem to have a legitimate one. Maybe there's something there I'm missing?

That being said, I think you'd agree with me that this war is getting a little more interesting in the lack of retaliation, don't you think?

Again, as I've said before, I find it insulting (this time highly so) that you'd give others credit for work done by myself and myself alone.

[edit:] to hell with it, I'll just spell it out. It's insulting that you would attribute something said by me to the whole of Superfriends, or to the whole of the alliances currently at war with TPF. It's also insulting to assume that I speak for everyone, thereby giving them credit when they deserve none, not that they'd want to take credit for my words, but it's insulting nonetheless

Well then we are in agreement, TPF should not have been attacked since I(and general membership) had no idea about this ordeal that is Roks + Athens cb. Since our leader would be the one responsible, why did they attack the whole alliance without any sort of diplomacy?

Thanks for clearing your intensions again that you just wanna destroy us. You call us liars simply but you don't have a proof. Hoo call that these logs are faked but he doesn't have a proof. We have your words what agree with his words about our destruction. You can bring here more and more poster who could say that "OMG faked logs" but it won't help you.

Now we know that we will fight for our survival. We will do what we can.

<Vespassianus> I have spies in most big alliances

You can call my logs fake but you have no proof.

Well then we are in agreement, TPF should not have been attacked since I(and general membership) had no idea about this ordeal that is Roks + Athens cb. Since our leader would be the one responsible, why did they attack the whole alliance without any sort of diplomacy?

If you don't want to defend your leader the best course of action would be to leave the alliance. (zomg mk is trying to force tpf members to leave)

Edited by neneko

I don't have it in for Ivan, hell I've said before that I respect him for his honesty, because he's one of the only people who I've ever called out on something they do/have done, and he admitted it, whereas most everyone else either denies or tries to deflect.

I'm not sure what your point is, though, since.. well, you don't seem to have a legitimate one. Maybe there's something there I'm missing?

That being said, I think you'd agree with me that this war is getting a little more interesting in the lack of retaliation, don't you think?

I guess, you don't follow Ivan's posts as much as ChairmanHal follows Tyga's, that is on a level of its own :P

I'm interested into what this whole plan is that TPF's allies have going, there are some very intelligent leaders over there, so I'm expecting this plan to avoid it being a curbstomp, the suspense just adds to it. If this war was just all over in a week, it wouldn't be as fun. There has to be a twist in these sort of things.

Edit: clarity in the first sentence

Edited by Skippy

Because the alliance pays for the blunders of it's leadership. And no, we're not in agreement.

I guess you could also say, that where is the proof that Hoo is wrong? Its a two way street, Hoo says the logs are faked, where is his proof you say? Where is the proof he is wrong, and the logs aren't faked? I'm probably on another one of my semi-tired semi rants, but who knows, am I making sense here?

I understand what you say. We have Warbuck's word against Hoo's word, but the other people claim that only 1 line is faked and the rest of the logs has similar content.

... except that apart from one line, Hoo accepts the logs as real. Perhaps you don't know him as well as you think.

I believe the comment you quoted was directed at that one line alone.

I cant mindread. That one line looks like an outlier, but that doesnt make it impossible.

But if Hoo were lying he would probably have eliminated more than just that as well.

Still just a guess. Not knowing either one of the characters very well personally I wouldnt want to bet very hard on either option.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I guess, you don't follow Ivan's posts as much as ChairmanHal follows Tyga's, that is on a level of its own :P

I'm interested into what this whole plan is that TPF's allies have going, there are some very intelligent leaders over there, so I'm expecting this plan to avoid it being a curbstomp, the suspense just adds to it. If this war was just all over in a week, it wouldn't be as fun. There has to be a twist in these sort of things.

Edit: clarity in the first sentence

People only go into war knowing they have allies on their side. They haven't declared yet because they haven't secured the allies necessary to back them up, versus the enemies they know they'll have. They don't want to get into a war they're going to lose and lose badly, so they wait and hope and plot to secure every last ally they can before they risk losing any infrastructure, and if they can't secure the allies necessary, they won't move in.

People only go into war knowing they have allies on their side. They haven't declared yet because they haven't secured the allies necessary to back them up, versus the enemies they know they'll have. They don't want to get into a war they're going to lose and lose badly, so they wait and hope and plot to secure every last ally they can before they risk losing any infrastructure, and if they can't secure the allies necessary, they won't move in.

This is the standard CN response to coalition warfare, yes. But your assessment past your second sentance is off in this case.

Sad that it comes to that, you used to be able to have your allies always there for you, would go in whether they'd lose or not, rather than have to see if they will go in or not. I'm assuming you're speaking to TPF's allies of their allies?

<Vespassianus> I have spies in most big alliances

You can call my logs fake but you have no proof.

If you don't want to defend your leader the best course of action would be to leave the alliance. (zomg mk is trying to force tpf members to leave)

I never said I didn't support or won't defend mhawk. Quite the contrary actually, I think mhawk is a great leader.

and we even quit because you didn't feel you were in enough control.

Ultimately this is what it comes down to. I believe (still do) that NATO made a mistake in allowing itself to get chased out of CDT. This is why.

Rok didn't want you out to stop you controlling CDT, you didn't anyway. Rok wanted to take over CDT and you were in their way.

... except that apart from one line, Hoo accepts the logs as real. Perhaps you don't know him as well as you think.

Well considering he is disputing one line and that is the line that sounds nothing like him. He likes war and will do what ever it takes to make sure his alliance is safe and his friends are safe and if that means burning an alliance down he is very capable of doing that. However in the time ive known him he has never expressed an interest in taking the damn game so serious as too try and force some one out of it. Your generally pretty good at not having to have things explained to you I guess you started your celebration early. I dont think about how well I know him I know how well I know him. Good or bad Hoo wouldnt force an alliance out of this game and this is what he was disputing. Clear enough now.

Sad that it comes to that, you used to be able to have your allies always there for you, would go in whether they'd lose or not, rather than have to see if they will go in or not. I'm assuming you're speaking to TPF's allies of their allies?

Yes, I'm speaking to TPF's allies of their allies. No one is going to go into a war knowing that you'll more than likely have all of SF and perhaps even all of CnG against you, without having firepower there to defend yourself against those attacks. That's why you had someone earlier in this thread say that those logs were used by TOP on their membership, my guess is in an effort to gain favour for war, to defend an ally of TPF who's considering going into the current conflict. That's not me badmouthing TOP in any way, but I'm just speculating that that is probably why that was mentioned, and why it was done.