An Address from the Grandmaster

Doitzel

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it interesting though how on one hand a group can hold up a CB and assure everyone that the actions of TPF add up to something worse and equivalent to spying, and then on the other hand criticize TPF's allies for not rushing to their defense...

I'm going to pull a Vladimir and suggest you read my published works. Autographs on request.

um ok.

I am going to call you out for plagiarism. You did not write that you just strung it together and I think I know where you got it. tsk tsk.

I do find it interesting though how on one hand a group can hold up a CB and assure everyone that the actions of TPF add up to something worse and equivalent to spying, and then on the other hand criticize TPF's allies for not rushing to their defense...

I'm stating the obvious here probably, but the whole purpose is to attack ex-Hegemony again (considering they're attack for actions that occurred in the last war), so it's only to be expected.

Thanks for that.

I for one am glad I joined Ragnarok after the beat down I got in the War on Peace.

I couldn't be in a better alliance (just by coincidence btw) for getting retribution.

OOC i'm not about revenge and the like, but in game, I have to admit, the last 8-6 mos have been great! :laugh:

um ok.

I am going to call you out for plagiarism. You did not write that you just strung it together and I think I know where you got it. tsk tsk.

I'm curious to know where you think he got it. Do you feel like sharing?

um ok.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. After all, this is the guy who has been going around pretending to be Doitzel for over half a year now.

Edited by Penguin

I'm stating the obvious here probably, but the whole purpose is to attack ex-Hegemony again (considering they're attack for actions that occurred in the last war), so it's only to be expected.

That was me toning down the cynical :P. Seriously though, if this is not supposed to be an OOC war then why is anyone blaming TPF's allies? The only reason TPF's allies should be blamed is if the CB really isn't that great, or if the war isn't truly IC. But hey I'm just going by what the aggressors of this conflict have been saying ;).

I'm not critiquing, I'm saluting! I always thought that "infra > friends" thing was a self-deprecating motto so I was kind of bitter. Now that I know certain alliances really mean it I'm very pleased. I thought my beliefs had become outdated just as I was growing into them.

um ok.

Okay, seriously? I'd prefer some grammar pedantry to this kind of bullcrap.