Infra Jumps

checkers6676

Gee, I wasn't aware VE was at war. Maybe I missed that message /sarcasm

@zoomzoomzoom

I don't have exams now, so I have the time to play this game. As for those who still begrudge me surrendering in the Karma war so I could concentrate on exams, I can only laugh at the fact that you won't get anywhere in life because you will be too busy on CN :)

VE is not at war but if they havent gone on alert and ordered deferrment of infra purchases by this point I would be stunned.

Also your alliance affilliation is listed here on the forums as Valhalla, not VE. Are you actually a member of either? Just curious.

@zoomzoomzoom

I don't have exams now, so I have the time to play this game. As for those who still begrudge me surrendering in the Karma war so I could concentrate on exams, I can only laugh at the fact that you won't get anywhere in life because you will be too busy on CN :)

WELL YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT!

You could just buy .01 infra and find out yourself and then let us know.

He'd actually have to by 0.02. when you're at a jump like 5k for instance, the increase isn't until 5,000.01 most of the time, though I think it may depend on what the 3rd decimal place is (which isn't shown obviously). To be 100% sure he'd have to buy 0.02 at least.

Edited by Drai

@zoomzoomzoom

Because playing CN takes so much time.

He'd actually have to by 0.02. when you're at a jump like 5k for instance, the increase isn't until 5,000.01 most of the time, though I think it may depend on what the 3rd decimal place is (which isn't shown obviously). To be 100% sure he'd have to buy 0.02 at least.

Huh, didn't know that. I thought it kicked in exactly at 5K.

Isn't that how you win?

No silly, you buy 50 cruise missiles to win. And land, lots of land.

But seriously I wouldn't know what infra jumps are after 14k or even that there were any. When you have more infrastructure than 99.85% of the game, it's best to figure out these things on your own.

No silly, you buy 50 cruise missiles to win. And land, lots of land.

But seriously I wouldn't know what infra jumps are after 14k or even that there were any. When you have more infrastructure than 99.85% of the game, it's best to figure out these things on your own.

Maybe someone missed it earlier, but the answer is 25k.