• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Athens and VE.

EDIT:

This is not a complicated game- but guessing that your nation is less than two and a half months old you either suck at the game or haven't been here long enough to warrant such a comment. Though please continue to pretend you know everything.

Learn who someone is before commenting about their experiences in this world. The age of a person's nation hardly indicates their length of stay in this world.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

This is not a complicated game- but guessing that your nation is less than two and a half months old you either suck at the game or haven't been here long enough to warrant such a comment. Though please continue to pretend you know everything.

Again, pretending to know everything.

lol, mykep has been around for a while.

lol you have no idea who your talking too. [ooc]ever heard of re-rolling?[/ooc] If you had been around longer maybe you'd know more about stuff like that.

Again, pretending to know everything.

you know what my favorite part is? He thinks he's got you cause of your current nations age. But he doesn't actually look at it. Like how your about section says that you're back. Or how you have an efficiency of over 200. Honestly, you've grown your nation crazy fast, but that's clearly a sign that you know NOTHING about this game... lulz

Lol, rounding up friends to bail you out?

My opinion

Noone? Fine...

Lines being drawn.

Lol, people who think they know whats up but come on the OWF because they think they know things they dont.

Meme then a quote of my opinion with a accusation.

My response- simply commenting either he is a re-roll (most who have been in game a long time and need to re-roll got beat up "suck at game") OR was a newbie. Arguably I should have added a third option... left game for awhile and came back- which means he has missed most recent events.

Learn who someone is before commenting about their experiences in this world. The age of a person's nation hardly indicates their length of stay in this world.

Voodoo, I actually used to know you quite well- really your going to comment on this?

The following is my opinion- try to take heed of that and I welcome real discussion not cheapshots on my knowledge of alliances.

This war is wrong- there are much better reasons to fight that nothing happened over.