Propaganda thread

The AUT

Zoom, if this is a comment on how much money he had, both of my TPF targets combined had less than this when I declared. And they were both around 40k NS.

Probably because they were recovering from VietFAN. Talk about kicking an alliance when they are down.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because they were recovering from VietFAN. Talk about kicking an alliance when they are down.

Reps makes it easier to save up a proper warchest, not harder. You know, less bills because of all the extra stuff you no longer have to carry... like military stuff... nukes... tech, etc. Nice try though. Appropriate your reply was in the propaganda thread.

Reps makes it easier to save up a proper warchest, not harder. You know, less bills because of all the extra stuff you no longer have to carry... like military stuff... nukes... tech, etc. Nice try though. Appropriate your reply was in the propaganda thread.

Yeah, unless you're spending that money to rebuild. Obviously. Where do you think that money went? They didn't expect to get curbstomped for something that happened in the war that had just finished paying reps for.

Edited by Canik

Yeah, unless you're spending that money to rebuild. Obviously. Where do you think that money went? They didn't expect to get curbstomped for something that happened in the war that had just finished paying reps for.

It's not all that hard to rebuild while still maintaining a warchest. Really, it isn't. Especially not if you've prepared correctly, which, for a war like Karma which everyone saw coming, they should have.

It's not all that hard to rebuild while still maintaining a warchest. Really, it isn't. Especially not if you've prepared correctly, which, for a war like Karma which everyone saw coming, they should have.

Sooo.. where did the money go? Must've all been spied away I guess.

Well VietFAN didn't effect TPF that much, but I guess FAN really messed them up if they are still rebuilding... grats to FAN for doing such a bang up job that it is considered a curbstomp when 20 alliances attack you and your the one curbstomping the 20 alliances.

All joking aside, when you commit a spying act against a non engaged enemy and then break off ties with that spy you should be expecting something coming.

Here's my take of the war so far if it were a movie poster:

movie.gif

Regardless of what side you're on; there are some aspects of this war that are just....incredibly...stupid no matter what angle you look at it.

Oh my god, that is the best!

I keep wanting to ask if the TPF dating service is as good as I've been hearing it is. TPF is like a teenage soap opera, it's ridiculous.

Zoom, if this is a comment on how much money he had, both of my TPF targets combined had less than this when I declared. And they were both around 40k NS.

TPF nations might have been rebuilding their nations. Besides, nobody in TPF had anywhere near 18k infra. ;)

Anyway, \m/ pride themselves on being some large warrior alliance. I'm hoping this war has the capacity to prove that is so very untrue.

EDIT: If you want to argue this, put in a pm. We're not suppose to clog this topic up with crap nobody wants to read, unless it is in picture form. :)

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom