Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

I think the renewed interest comes from Ivan calling us out after avoiding the whole Corinan threatening a DoW over the sovereignty of NSO IRC.

Really, Ivan, I expected better from you >.<

Before anyone asks, I'm completely serious.

:rolleyes:

You expected the alliance dedicated to Ivan's huge ego and obnoxious sense of superiority to act civilly?

Sounds like you need a head exam.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely we'll have our war by update, right?

Maybe tonight...Christmas eve....while most people are out celebrating...

*one can always hope*

But seriously, 100 pages...and now RIA is involved ?

No one has contacted Ivan from CSN about it, he has openly said he would like to sort it out.

If you really cared.

Im not sure what would need discussed in order for Ivan to "sort it out." Corinan wrote that check on his allies bank accounts, it is there for the world to see. Ivan now has the choice to either ignore it, or deal with it. Either Corinan is allowed that kind of idiocy, and has the authority to make good on that threat, or some one of those mighty sith should put him in him place, and tell him he doesnt have carte blanche to threaten alliances over his own inability to properly ban on IRC. To say that Ivan would like to sort it out but nobody from CSN has contacted him, is akin to a doctor standing in a room watching a man die from a heart attack, then saying "he didnt tell me he was having a heart attack."

Im not sure what would need discussed in order for Ivan to "sort it out." Corinan wrote that check on his allies bank accounts, it is there for the world to see. Ivan now has the choice to either ignore it, or deal with it. Either Corinan is allowed that kind of idiocy, and has the authority to make good on that threat, or some one of those mighty sith should put him in him place, and tell him he doesnt have carte blanche to threaten alliances over his own inability to properly ban on IRC. To say that Ivan would like to sort it out but nobody from CSN has contacted him, is akin to a doctor standing in a room watching a man die from a heart attack, then saying "he didnt tell me he was having a heart attack."

I recall reading here that Ivan stated he had spoken with those involved in the CSN threat issue within the NSO. He has asked CSN to contact him about sorting the issue out. He also stated that the threat should not have happened and would not have happened had he been available at the time.

No it isn't, it's more like not paying a phone bill after getting several letters reminding you that the payment is due, along with instructions on how to pay, and then the person who got his service interrupted raging out how he wasn't given any opportunities to pay his phone bill.

I recall reading here that Ivan stated he had spoken with those involved in the CSN threat issue within the NSO. He has asked CSN to contact him about sorting the issue out. He also stated that the threat should not have happened and would not have happened had he been available at the time.

It says he stated it, not that he approached CSN about it.

Thank you for pointing that out. My old eyes missed that in this cluster**** of alpha-wolf howling. My apologies to those involved.

No one has contacted Ivan from CSN about it, he has openly said he would like to sort it out.

If you really cared.

What's the problem? A PM like Ivan asked for too much effort?

I don't understand why CSN govt needs to sort this out when it's YOUR government making all the threats and baseless namecalling.

You guys made a public statement twice and I'm asking you to present your reasoning publicly as well as say whether you'll actively pursue the DoW Corinan mentioned or not. You can either publicly respond, ignore it, or state what a silly post it was Corinan made. There's no reason to take this to PMs especially since NSO did not start this in a private manner to begin with.

Well, you guys seem to fine with airing things out in public, so I don't really see why you're complaining why Ivan was simply accommodating you.

While if we are doing things in public

Dose NSO intend to follow up there threat and if no why make it in the first place

While if we are doing things in public

Dose NSO intend to follow up there threat and if no why make it in the first place

Seeing has Ivan has not authorised the threat and has instead said it should not have occurred and censured his members privately for that threat, I think you already know the answer.

But, I'm sure that is not going to stop you posting the same thing over and over again in an attempt to keep yourselves on the front page. Ivan has stated NSO's stance on the issue and what he has done about it. If CSN have any further issues with that then he has invited them to inform him of those issues which he is then happy to address.

Edited by Tygaland

Delta left it open by the fact RIA needed to vote for 48 hours before accepting the acceptance of their challenge. With this fact in mind the rest of your comments are fiction.

you can't assume from what he said that he intended that. so all your 'delta said we had to vote' and Ivan's 'delta r trying to stall' is fiction. the only thing that can disprove my comments is a quote of delta saying, at that point in time, 'we have to vote.'

you can't assume from what he said that he intended that. so all your 'delta said we had to vote' and Ivan's 'delta r trying to stall' is fiction. the only thing that can disprove my comments is a quote of delta saying, at that point in time, 'we have to vote.'

They are voting. NSO is not. You be the judge.

If you really cared.

CSN has not contacted Ivan about it, as there is nothing to sort out. Corinan threatened war over Jack's ban evasion. He approached me about the possibility of a one v. one war between NSO and CSN. I declined, in that I see no benefit in playing at war with no consequences behind it. A short, limited engagement where both parties end up bloodied and nothing really gets sorted out is of no use to The Commonwealth. He mentioned his distress over Jack's ban evasion and I suggested he take it up with those that run Coldfront, and that was that. NSO did not declare war, so i consider the issue closed.

As I deem Corinan's post to be a rather large overreaction, an apology from him for it would be nice, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Nor am I particularly proud of some of the posts by members of The Commonwealth in this dialogue.

As this dialogue is not about The Commonwealth and the New Sith Order, I suggest that this line of discussion end.

They are voting. NSO is not. You be the judge.

this isn't about what is happening now; it's about accusations and falsehoods by Ivan and you. next time read the context before you state what people said in it... especially if you're then going to accuse others of not reading it.

it's a tangent, yes, but one of your own making.

this isn't about what is happening now; it's about accusations and falsehoods by Ivan and you. next time read the context before you state what people said in it... especially if you're then going to accuse others of not reading it.

it's a tangent, yes, but one of your own making.

What accusations did I make? If it is not about what is happening then what is it about? A parallel universe in your mind?