Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

Whoever declares in this whole thing will be heros to a lot of CN. If you both back down we'll all hate you both.

Just throwing that out there.

What were we talking about again?

I agree. If DF is really mad about what they think happened then they should declare. If NSO is mad at the baseless accusations then they should declare. If neither is true then most of CN should declare on the both of them for all this useless drama. No matter what there is war :war:

Edited by Caesar833

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. If DF is really mad about what they think happened then they should declare. If NSO is mad at the baseless accusations then they should declare. If neither is true then most of CN should declare on the both of them for all this useless drama

I am personally not very mad. It is extremely difficult to make me mad, as I am a very nice person :)

I agree. If DF is really mad about what they think happened then they should declare. If NSO is mad at the baseless accusations then they should declare. If neither is true then most of CN should declare on the both of them for all this useless drama. No matter what there is war :war:

I agree. War for everyone! ^_^

So what I'm basically getting is that because there is no threat or ultimatum being issued, insinuated or not, that all-talk-no-walk NSO isn't/wasn't going to do anything by their arbitrary deadline. So DF can just walk away and not give into your demands because there is no threat? Why would you even make demands if there is no threat to back it up?

This sums up my feelings on the situation.

Unless declared upon, or in response to an ally being declared upon, the NSO does not go to war when I am absent.

Any other conjecture on this is simply failure. I was not available, it would not have happened. I don't give a damn what anyone's opinion on "until update" means, it did not mean war because I was not going to be online until today. That is policy, that is a fact.

Conjecture and imply and insinuate all you wish.

It was said by your underlings that DF's owf post was an act of war against NSO. Therefore if they thought NSO was being declared upon, following procedure and policy, issuing a threat of war makes perfect logical sense... if you are an No Stones Order underling

NSO's new acronym = No Stones Order

Just attack already so people will stop making fun of you.

Only folks trying so hard are the ones who would have gleefully butted in and hoped we'd be stupid enough to fall for these petty provocations, and then proceeded to make it into a curbstomp for no reason other than "just because".

So sorry to disappoint.

It was said by your underlings that DF's owf post was an act of war against NSO. Therefore if they thought NSO was being declared upon, following procedure and policy, issuing a threat of war makes perfect logical sense... if you are an No Stones Order underling

Hey, and here I thought holding absolute authority meant that only he had the power to threaten war.

Edited by Chron

The NSO saw the issue as exactly what it is, a trap. Corinan asked for an apology because DF can not provide any evidence to support their accusations. At no point has NSO stated that it sees the issue as being worthy of a declaration of war and has not made such a declaration. It has acknowledged the failure of DF in hoping to gain one through this drivel but has done nothing else except defend its position on that matter.

Dark Fist will not be able to coax NSO into a declaration simply because they dislike us. Lots of people dislike us. We now have fairly complete lists of them. So what?

Anyway, I really do need to go to sleep. Have fun.

Only folks trying so hard are the ones who would have gleefully butted in and hoped we'd be stupid enough to fall for these petty provocations, and then proceeded to make it into a curbstomp for no reason other than "just because".

So sorry to disappoint.

'

It's really not the world's fault that the people you chose to threaten have allies. That doesn't mean that when they defend themselves against you (or go all stupid and post an antagonizing thread) they're somehow luring you into a trap.

It's like you taking a bear trap and setting it up, then hovering your foot over it and saying "AHA, bear trap, do you think you could fool us so easily?!"

Perhaps "underlings" make key decisions in your alliance, however that is not the case in the NSO.

If there's a DoW I hope it's by the rest of us on these two for the pointless drama.

Why are people hating on 'useless' drama? If anything we will all have laughs about this later and be thankful Planet's Bob normally still world was shaken; even if the shake was smaller then one had hoped.

'

It's really not the world's fault that the people you chose to threaten have allies. That doesn't mean that when they defend themselves against you (or go all stupid and post an antagonizing thread) they're somehow luring you into a trap.

It's like you taking a bear trap and setting it up, then hovering your foot over it and saying "AHA, bear trap, do you think you could fool us so easily?!"

So you're saying all these uninvolved parties would have let it end at a simple 1 vs 1?

Unless declared upon, or in response to an ally being declared upon, the NSO does not go to war when I am absent.

Any other conjecture on this is simply failure. I was not available, it would not have happened. I don't give a damn what anyone's opinion on "until update" means, it did not mean war because I was not going to be online until today. That is policy, that is a fact.

Conjecture and imply and insinuate all you wish.

Not actually being able to declare a war does not mean that it can't be threatened.

Which is what we are saying happened.

Oh, so witty.

Dark Fist won't declare, they just won't. If half of the claims they made were true then they should have, but they won't. And that makes NSO the cowards? Weird.

The NSO saw the issue as exactly what it is, a trap. Corinan asked for an apology because DF can not provide any evidence to support their accusations. At no point has NSO stated that it sees the issue as being worthy of a declaration of war and has not made such a declaration. It has acknowledged the failure of DF in hoping to gain one through this drivel but has done nothing else except defend its position on that matter.

Dark Fist will not be able to coax NSO into a declaration simply because they dislike us. Lots of people dislike us. We now have fairly complete lists of them. So what?

Corinan also asked for reps. And if reps aren't paid...?

When you start throwing "witty" names into your incoherent posts, you're really trying too hard.

'

No, no it's not like that at all. You don't seem to understand the situation here. I would invite you to educate yourself before continuing.

Out of everything tht Ive laughed at........this one made me laugh the hardest.

Black is far from united.........trust me I know this one very well.

Maybe if DF would grow a pair instead of doing their bi-monthly "WE DONT LIKE NSO BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" then something would happen. Until then though we get to watch the DF hissy fit.

Funny your tune changes now, seeing as you left Black citing the idea that Sparta was threatening you, and that Black as a whole, as pawns of Sparta, were united against you. ;)

Now to the matter at hand. I think a good night's sleep will help prevent any more whiny posts for the night. Maybe logic will return once more to that ancient art they call the argument.

So what was with the post by you stating that they apologized...?

On a rather side note, your sig says "The strong will survive." so why not declare and let the strong survive. NSO is suppose to be the big bad sith alliance here, im just slightly confused why an alliance that trys to create an image doesn't want to live up to it when it has a great chance to.