CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing this is how claim a land:

I'm claiming that white southern Chinese piece of land that borders: Palintine,Baskan,Acca Dacca,and Cochin. I'm guessing will Cochin will post not to long after me. Though I may not get the coast near haiphong since Cochin said he's maintaining a neutral area there.

I'll probably post a DOE later today.

I acknowledge this, the white space that has not been allocated to Baskan in Cochin Chinese Protectorate may be handed over to Cardnals. I would upload a map detailing the territory in a few hours. The transaction would be subject to Lhasa Doctrine.

Sorry for this, but Zoot's Map in his Imperial Canada announcements thread has brought to my attention that there is an error in my antarctic holdings.

The blob of purple named Nod should be directly south of those three purple islands i have a bit to the east. Maybe the map got distorted somewhere along the road, or maybe it was always like this, a mistake from the beginning.

[quote name='Bull Run' date='24 March 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1269452840' post='2235366']
How might i aquire the land of Mexico City for my nation??
I have been away from the forums for quite some time & I'm a bit lost :unsure:
[/quote]

Send a message to Shadowsage.

EDIT: Link: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=22000

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='Executive Minister' date='24 March 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1269453008' post='2235369']
Sorry for this, but Zoot's Map in his Imperial Canada announcements thread has brought to my attention that there is an error in my antarctic holdings.

The blob of purple named Nod should be directly south of those three purple islands i have a bit to the east. Maybe the map got distorted somewhere along the road, or maybe it was always like this, a mistake from the beginning.
[/quote]

His map is a .jpg, so everything is screwy.

Edit: Please mark Brunei as Novak. I'll have a map for it once I can find the base map...

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Bull Run' date='24 March 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1269452840' post='2235366']
How might i aquire the land of Mexico City for my nation??
I have been away from the forums for quite some time & I'm a bit lost :unsure:
[/quote]
You can always have it, just PM me. :)
There's a distinct lack of new-blood around those parts. >.<

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='24 March 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1269461330' post='2235496']
His map is a .jpg, so everything is screwy.

Edit: Please mark Brunei as Novak. I'll have a map for it once I can find the base map...
[/quote]

Wow, I didn't realize how badly differing file types could distort something. I look forward to the fix.

[quote name='Bull Run' date='26 March 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1269629795' post='2237561']
I have gotten approval by my friend Shadowsage to lay claim to the land of Mexico City for my nation of Tenochtitlan. My DoE has been made & I'm certain Shadow will confirm my claims as soon as possible.
[/quote]

No offense intended but if I remember correctly Mexico is currently under the protection of multiple players but I could be wrong would be best to check.

[quote name='Bull Run' date='26 March 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1269629795' post='2237561']
I have gotten approval by my friend Shadowsage to lay claim to the land of Mexico City for my nation of Tenochtitlan. My DoE has been made & I'm certain Shadow will confirm my claims as soon as possible.
[/quote]

Kevin is correct as Yawoo, Shadowsage, and I share a joint protectorate of Mexico. You will need our permission to claim said land.