Announcement from Dark Fist

Krunk doesn't seem like the type to do something like that. I've dealt with him many times. He's a fine young man. Such an OOC assault like that would never have come from him... except when he was spying on my alliance. But hey, that was circumstantial evidence, too!

>_>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you do have coalition IRC channels, war channels and are trying to garner support from uninvolved parties. While NSO is just asking for an apology. You tell me...which side is preparing more for war? So....if the shoe fits.....

I don't think the term coalition is appropriate here. I also think Daikos replied to your comment quite well, when threatened with war - we are not going to sit with our thumbs up our butts.

If we wanted war, we could have easily not given NSO their nation back, which allegedly followed the orders of a rogue. I don't think many would disagree with such an action, but we are and will cooperate as necessary with NSO to solve this issue - however this does not involve caving to threats and forced apologies.

I don't think the term coalition is appropriate here. I also think Daikos replied to your comment quite well, when threatened with war - we are not going to sit with our thumbs up our butts.

If we wanted war, we could have easily not given NSO their nation back, which allegedly followed the orders of a rogue. I don't think many would disagree with such an action, but we are and will cooperate as necessary with NSO to solve this issue - however this does not involve caving to threats and forced apologies.

You could have just volunteered it in the first place and saved everyone a lot of trouble, and we'd have all moved on.

N

Ah yes, the negotiations. The same ones where Tygaland felt it necessary to call our members idiotic, stupid and moronic. What a great way to come to a compromise.

sometimes the truth is difficult to swallow. You're leader is prancincing up and down begging for attention from relevant alliances.

Its unfortunate that you guys are allowed to continue your existence

Krunk doesn't seem like the type to do something like that. I've dealt with him many times. He's a fine young man. Such an OOC assault like that would never have come from him... except when he was spying on my alliance. But hey, that was circumstantial evidence, too!

>_>

Youwish is the one being accused here. Not Krunk. And for the record, he didn't do it either.

OOC: Since when has spying been considered an OCC action? Not that I am saying he did it. I know not enough of that story to pass judgment on it, but if you say it is OOC because the forums are outside of the official CN forums, the same logic could extend to IRC, and using that we can say that planning wars is OOC. You could even say IC doesn't even exist. I must say that I am in constant amazement at how inconsistent you people are with your definitions of IC and OOC. It is like it changes to whatever suits you best at the most convenient times, so forgive me if I don't pay too much heed to your arguments on how some of our members have been "OOC attacking you." You seem to be stretching fact quite a bit.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

There is so many threats in this thread that I went out and bought more nukes. I will require reps to reimburse my expenses. That 25th nuke is not cheap.

We can call it even. I'll trade my 25th for your 25th? It'll be like we paid reps to each other.

Youwish is the one being accused here. Not Krunk. And for the record, he didn't do it either.

OOC: Since when has spying been considered an OCC action? Not that I am saying he did it. I know not enough of that story to pass judgment on it, but if you say it is OOC because the forums are outside of the official CN forums, the same logic could extend to IRC, and using that we can say that planning wars is OOC. You could even say IC doesn't even exist. I must say that I am in constant amazement at how inconsistent you people are with your definitions of IC and OOC. It is like it changes to whatever suits you best at the most convenient times, so forgive me if I don't pay too much heed to your arguments on how some of our members have been "OOC attacking you." You seem to be stretching fact quite a bit.

lol

i like the way you say "And for the record, he didn't do it either"

then you say "I know not enough of that story to pass judgment on it"

EPIC FAIL ;)

lol

i like the way you say "And for the record, he didn't do it either"

then you say "I know not enough of that story to pass judgment on it"

EPIC FAIL ;)

Son, you really do need a lesson in reading it seems. If you had been following the conversation you would see that youwish has been accused of having Dark Fist's forum spammed. Then ol' what's his name from LoSS comes along and pretty much accuses Krunk of doing it, citing Krunk allegedly spying on LoSS as proof. I correct him by stating that Krunk did not spam the forum, but as for the spying matter I am uninformed about and did not comment. All really very simple actually. For most people at least.

From what I have gathered in the last 15 minutes or so of reviewing this thread and the various headquarters that I have access to it seems that a certain alliance doesn't care for NSO (get in line) and decided that making ignorant baseless claims, without any proof or even manufactured evidence, would draw us into declaring upon them so that they could have their allies step in and do the work that they are obviously too cowardly to do themselves. Am I getting all this correct so far?

Basically, Dark Fist wishes to fight NSO but doesn't have the resolve to just openly declare on their own so they hope that the hotheads in the Sith will jump at the first chance to launch cruise missiles. Do you really believe I am that stupid? Just because you don't like me and don't care for my alliance doesn't mean you should underestimate us or believe that we would act as you do.

I don't care what has been said by any member of the NSO in this thread or elsewhere, until you have something from me stating that NSO is seeking to attack Dark Fist or anyone else then you have nothing. I do not condone activities that breach our realm and if I am supplied with proof of one of my members doing such, from any level of the alliance, I will handle it by having that nation out on its $@! in a heartbeat.

If proof doesn't exist and you just get a wild hair up your $@! that makes you "think" it could be NSO and come crying to the public about it you are likely to get a message like this from me, one where I tell you to kiss my $@! and gtfo.

I would ask that no one else in NSO post in this thread. I will be on later tonight to handle this personally as it needs to be handled. Let those that would seek to smear our name do so without us as an audience.

Thank God I displease Dark Fist. That made my day.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

Oh for the love of Admin how is this still going on and how has Dark Fist managed to turn even more people hostile to them? How many times have I said if you come out and do something stupid do not continue to compound it publicly. Does Dark Fist not have any allies that have even the basic diplomantic skills needed to keep them from this never ending face palm? Dark Fist if you manage to survive this mess you might want to consider some new leasership. Admin knows, you need it.

Oh for the love of Admin how is this still going on and how has Dark Fist managed to turn even more people hostile to them? How many times have I said if you come out and do something stupid do not continue to compound it publicly. Does Dark Fist not have any allies that have even the basic diplomantic skills needed to keep them from this never ending face palm? Dark Fist if you manage to survive this mess you might want to consider some new leasership. Admin knows, you need it.

I'm sorry we can't be as big and bad as you. :rolleyes:

From what I have gathered in the last 15 minutes or so of reviewing this thread and the various headquarters that I have access to it seems that a certain alliance doesn't care for NSO (get in line) and decided that making ignorant baseless claims, without any proof or even manufactured evidence, would draw us into declaring upon them so that they could have their allies step in and do the work that they are obviously too cowardly to do themselves. Am I getting all this correct so far?

No, it's more like this - Corinan stupidly threatened two alliances with war in two days, and did nothing to follow those threats up.

Basically, Dark Fist wishes to fight NSO but doesn't have the resolve to just openly declare on their own so they hope that the hotheads in the Sith will jump at the first chance to launch cruise missiles. Do you really believe I am that stupid? Just because you don't like me and don't care for my alliance doesn't mean you should underestimate us or believe that we would act as you do.

We have been working very hard to ensure this would not lead to war....

Just because we didn't bend over to your threats don't invalidate our efforts.

If proof doesn't exist and you just get a wild hair up your $@! that makes you "think" it could be NSO and come crying to the public about it you are likely to get a message like this from me, one where I tell you to kiss my $@! and gtfo.

If the OP is crying, what is the other 50 pages of NSO and FB? I think you lot "cried" more than anyone.

That apology you said wouldn't be forced from you.

How can I volunteer for something when I did not know you want it? After I woke up yesterday, the very first thing that was made apparent to me was NSO's demands and threats, and thus any apology from that point would have been downright immoral, as it would only come as a result of a threat.

I've pretty much covered my position already, but just one more thing. Asking for reps for mobilisation costs is utterly ridiculous. Even more so than making empty threats.

I've pretty much covered my position already, but we did not ask for reps for mobilization costs.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

DF will have no trouble surviving this. I wager you 100 tech on the fact that DF will come out on top if NSO were not too cowardly to back up their threat