Last Announcement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people took in that Ryan guy...they took in the newscaster guy AND they took in the guy who thought he was a duck..so i suppose you could choose worse? besides, i said i was going to say something nice and i did

Me and my big mouth....

First your having 'wonderful' elections, then I'm loling, then your disbanding, then your just bieng couped, now your cancelling treaties. I just dont know what to think.

I was hoping to be able to say something to the effect that you failed because you didn't join Red Dawn like a sensible alliance, but I cant, its not true. This is just your fault KDII. You were funny, now your gone. I for one wont be recognizing the UED remnants, just like I never recognized you as a competent alliance leader. Bye.

The UED IS NOT DISBANDING! KING DEATH (THE FAT MORON) HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THIS! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THE MINISTER OF DEFENCE AND I AGREE! IT IS NOT OVER!

Stop your endless attention whoring on the OWF and sort your guys business out in private - THEN make an announcement.

Even though KD2 may not be the most... leaderful leader (yes), he still put six months of work into UED. So he didn't want to sign Red Dawn because Pacifica was there, big deal, it's not like Red is ever going to become that unified anyway.

Good luck King Death II, you didn't deserve this.

Even though KD2 may not be the most... leaderful leader (yes), he still put six months of work into UED. So he didn't want to sign Red Dawn because Pacifica was there, big deal, it's not like Red is ever going to become that unified anyway.

Good luck King Death II, you didn't deserve this.

Agreed, all that time and effort only for your own government to turn their back on you over a TimLee joke thread and bunch of other bored people jumping on the 'No I'm in charge of UED' bandwagon.

The whole situation is a joke and makes UED look like an even bigger shambles than everyone already thought they were, I hope that's what they were looking for with all these announcements.

I resign as leader of UED. I dont have enough patience for this drama. If they want to run the alliance into the ground, fine. Even though 6 months of my life are wasted, I had a great time. As final act as leader of UED, I hereby cancel all treaties. If I cant have it, nobody can. To all recruiters, go ahead and send messages to my members, I urge you to do so.

Signed

King Death II, the fallen angel

Edit: Not disbanding, KOwens is free to run UED into the ground

LOL how mature of you.

[/sarcasm]

I wouldn't expect anything less from King Death...

The UED IS NOT DISBANDING! KING DEATH (THE FAT MORON) HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THIS! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THE MINISTER OF DEFENCE AND I AGREE! IT IS NOT OVER!

get-to-the-choppa.jpg

Oh like you weren't already thinking it.... <_<

P.S. Good luck getting your stuff in a group, you're going to need it.