Justice is Served

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was 14 days inactive when I attacked. I'm not gaining tech, I'm destroying it. :huh:

Well then, pardon my ignorance. I should have known better before speaking.

Still though, I don't see why you need to get involved in this situation. I'm sure CSN and TYR can handle it by themselves.

Well then, pardon my ignorance. I should have known better before speaking.

Still though, I don't see why you need to get involved in this situation. I'm sure CSN and TYR can handle it by themselves.

Yes, we could. However, there was a slot open and Penkala offered to fill it. His aid is greatly appreciated.

Yes, we could. However, there was a slot open and Penkala offered to fill it. His aid is greatly appreciated.

Very well then. I was not aware of this agreement. I apologize for my antagonistic comments towards Penkala.

Edited by kulomascovia

Strangely quiet for a war. Where are the denunciations? Where's the outrage?

Hails friends. Have fun.

How bout it, you'd think a bio like this one, would bring out the best.

My Nation is one Under God indivisible and will decimate you like The Americans did at Hiroshima (1945) if you mess with me or my alliance ***Wolfpack Protectorate***/ Never Inactice, just saving/

@Evan Almighty

You would need a nuke to replicate Hiroshima, just saying :P

Looks like you're fully justified and have been very patient up to this point. There are too many alliances run by people who don't have the first clue what they're doing these days, and you've managed to find one here it seems.

Bob are they an alliance ? I know The Brain is on the micro ladder ( we like it that way ) This is more like an al qaeda cell, non existent and irrelevant.

Thats all we have? We need an ODP.. someone get to work on this

On it.

guy with Hiroshima bio

Yeah, that's the one I'm fighting. I've considered nuking him twice for irony but I don't think RIA would like it if I did that too much.

Edited by Penkala