Justice is Served

"CSN to pummel a 7 man alliance?" - Sorry that's 41 man alliance that Justice holds. And am pretty close with there leader and i will hear both sides thank you.

The Order of Justice

Justice

And just for the lolz: United Earth Directorate

Just in case you want to get their side of the story as well.

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"CSN to pummel a 7 man alliance?" - Sorry that's 41 man alliance that Justice holds. And am pretty close with there leader and i will hear both sides thank you.

Umm... that's "The Order Of Justice" you're thinking of. They have 41. The Alliance "Justice" does indeed only have seven.

EDIT: :lol1: AUT :lol1: you beat meh!

Edited by Uralica

Please get your facts straight >.< As everyone else has mentioned, this is a DoW on "justice", the 7 man alliance, not to be confused by the common monikers for other "Justice"-related alliances.

Least you have enlightened us to why you were so critical by revealing the fact that you aren't impartial in this issue.

*British accent* Thank you and I say to you, Sir, good day!

Please get your facts straight >.< As everyone else has mentioned, this is a DoW on "justice", the 7 man alliance, not to be confused by the common monikers for other "Justice"-related alliances.

Least you have enlightened us to why you were so critical by revealing the fact that you aren't impartial in this issue.

*British accent* Thank you and I say to you, Sir, good day!

Well well done Columbo. I was simply saying that CSN hit Justice due to the fact that all the evidence on there table leaves them no choice. What did you think i was indicating.

For a second there I thought we were at war lol :P

I was hoping the same when I came into this thread. :(

E: So that we would get some action of course, that sounded wrong at first.

Edited by Mayzie

Well well done Columbo. I was simply saying that CSN hit Justice due to the fact that all the evidence on there table leaves them no choice. What did you think i was indicating.

And I quote...

This could have been handled better, but with the evidence provided it seems you have every right to ride ahead. :(

I could be wrong, but judging from the English in this sentence, I believe you indicated the following:

1. You felt this could've been handled better <- (We call this criticism)

2. You use a conjunction (", but"), indicating that the latter part is related to the former, on the same thought/topic

3. The latter refers to a subject "you", and states that "you" has all the "right to ride ahead". It is assumed you refer to CSN.

4. It is then inferred that the original criticism is towards CSN.

EDIT: Almost forgot 5! 5. The smilie represents displeasure. :P

Edited by Xerxes II

Regardless to whether LRA is incorrect or not, he is still correct in hearing both sides of the argument rather than being narrow-minded.

CSN is usually trustworthy enough, but not everyone holds their word with as much respect as oldies such as myself.

Regardless, CSN, as LRA suggested, supported decent amount of convincing evidence -- which means neither is wrong.

Cut him some slack. ;)

Edited by Ejayrazz

Cut him some slack. ;)

It's fine having full information, but to make a judgement call about how this "could have been handled better" without full information as ERA did seems to contradict such a stand of trying not to be narrow-minded and fully informed before forming an opinion.

Anyways, I'm fine with dropping the subject.

It's fine having full information, but to make a judgement call about how this "could have been handled better" without full information as ERA did seems to contradict such a stand of trying not to be narrow-minded and fully informed before forming an opinion.

Anyways, I'm fine with dropping the subject.

Good point, hence my questioning to him as well. Your point is valid.

Cheers. B)

Good. It'll feel more like a war once we get some tears from Justice flowing in here. :P

I actually only PMed Maradik.. was meaning to PM the rest of the alliance too, will do now XD

edit: done. Should see some people here soon.

Edited by CreativName

A flamethrower? In space?

However, I do like the angry sun. Good work.

It was actually supposed to be my paint rendition of a yamato gun -_-

people who play starcraft know what its supposed to be

edit:

Justice is Served, best DoW title ever.

I'll take full credit for that mmm.png

Edited by Fronz