Favorite Forums Posters

Essenia

Just because you like to pretend you were around for the good ol' days, doesnt mean you were.

Do tell me more about my history. I'm interested. When did I start playing the game and what is my purpose in claiming that I am 'old'?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do tell me more about my history. I'm interested. When did I start playing the game and what is my purpose in claiming that I am 'old'?

We've had this discussion before.

Namely about how you "never frequented the OWF back then because it was just so stupid" or something.

We've had this discussion before.

Namely about how you "never frequented the OWF back then because it was just so stupid" or something.

Smooth attempt to shift attention away from your nonsensical claim.

Edited by Essenia

Chron, I'd check his nation age if I were you before continuing this argument :P

Eh, my current nation was made in 2008 so he wins that one...

But I still have the validation email from my first nation which was made on 12/16/06. :D

Edited by Essenia

Just because you like to pretend you were around for the good ol' days, doesnt mean you were.

Actually, he was. Went by the name Dilbert, used to be a member of TOP, iirc.

Edit: Ah, here's his profile on the old forums with 0 posts. Not a surprise there, I'd imagine.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...?showuser=29858

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

he was (is) 100% right

I disagree, for my purposes, it was a paradise of lulz.

Smooth attempt to shift attention away from your nonsensical claim.
My claim was that you are in no position to reminisce about the OWF, based on the fact you didn't participate in it.

How has your 0 post count done anything to render my assertion nonsensical?

Actually, he was. Went by the name Dilbert, used to be a member of TOP, iirc.

Edit: Ah, here's his profile on the old forums with 0 posts. Not a surprise there, I'd imagine.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...?showuser=29858

And you, my good sir, are incorrect. Before I went by dilbert, I went by 'dilbertschalter', though I managed to misspell it when I registered. This is my old account: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...?showuser=20810.

What part of 'around for' implies that I was actively posting? Being around for generally implies being in the area of or mere knowing about something, not actively participating in it.

Edited by Essenia

Delicious obfuscation. You said I wasn't around for the period described (GWII/GWIII). I was. Simple concepts.

I said the OWF, specifically the OWF. You have stated that you avoided the place. How are literal interpretations of your statements obfuscation?

I said the OWF, specifically the OWF. You have stated that you avoided the place. How are literal interpretations of your statements obfuscation?

Because you know well that I was talking about posting and are trying to spin away your lie.

I like the fact that the validity of many people's posts etc hinges directly on how old they are. I am not saying I am entirely against it, but like I said before, I find there are a lot of not-so-great posters that have an aura of quality around them built up over the years by simply showing up regularly. Planet Bob has an active cult that worships the old. Not always a bad thing but definitely not always good either.

*high-fives Chron for another worthwhile, well-thought-out, tough-talking argument*

... and then drinks the cool aid from a cup with ES's face on it.

0001AAAAAaaaaaaaaKAid.jpg

Just pretend ES's face is fat and ruddy complected for the purposes of this post prz.

Edited by Drostan