25 Days of Christmas

Ezequiel

10yjecz.jpg

Hola!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Seeing all the family members, and receiving and giving gifts is so much fun when you see the reaction from another person who really wanted that special gift. Not to mention the nice songs and eggnog :lol1: . There is lights, Christmas trees, ham, galore! This is also a day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, one of the most worshiped gods of the world among many, not to mention our Jewish friends that celebrate Hanukkah instead of Christmas.

To kick off this first day of December, and a 24 more until Christmas. I will be posting a new Christmas song each day, I would also like for you guys to say what you like about Christmas and anything else you would like to say about the holiday, and please keep it on topic.

#23 Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley

#24 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer by Dean Martin

Enjoy and have a very merry Christmas!

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

My Jesus always was a bad $@! baby that is jacked like Rambo, has a cigar in one hand and the bleeding heart of Tom Cruise in the other. Morbid, I know, but it's how I picture him.

EDIT: Apparently the filter doesn't work with bad $@! as one word.... woops.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

For tonight, I thought that we should go back to the King of Rock 'n Roll himself, Elvis Presley singing 'Blue Christmas'.

#23 Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley

Ahem, So Far the List is lacking in A certain Twisted Sister Song )):

:P

Edited by Marquis Chris 1