Rogue Yesterday......Rebuild Today

white majik

Attention CN! So I have recieved a massive amount of recruitment messages in the past few days, but this is by far the most disturbing. Ive been actively trying to move on, yet some people keep trying to drag pointless drama out.

VAL2.jpg

I just wanted to come to you today in order to not only show you current and future nuclear rogues that if you do go rogue, it IS NOT the end of the world, also to express my OUTRAGE at Valhalla for recruiting me and blatantly trying to grab a future STA resource(I was going to apply and they KNEW it)

tl;dr 1.Rogue if ya wanna....its FUN! 2. Valhalla is still EVIL!

Valhalla's one of the most hated alliances? That's a laugh.

Not hated? shweet!

Anyhow onto the meat of my post.

Firstly I want to express my dissapointment that a member of my Gov would resort to such bottom feeding behavior as to try and recruit someone whom has used nuclear weapons on a neighboring nation :( It is reprehensable and disgusting behavior that I assure you will be addressed appropriatly by myself as Regent of Valhalla.

Secondly I would like to offer my heartfelt and sincere apologies to Crown Prince Tyga and STA for Lord Levistus's attempt to secure future STA resources and manpower. I cannot take his indescretion away but I CAN offer up these apologies.

With the above being said I think I will get to work on getting the ship back in shape as it looks like my recent inactivity and illness has left members of Val's gov with delusions of grandeur that need spanked.........

I bid you adieu :ph34r:

Just in case it wasn't a joke, as far as I know nobody in the STA believes that Valhalla had anything to do with any recent rogue incidents.

We didn't. We thought a lot of things, but not a single one of them was about Valhalla. It's nice to see their government is paranoid about us still.

The irony in the first line of that recruitment message is mindblowing.

The STA does not believe Valhalla had anything to do with the Kronos rogue issue and never has.

Thank you, Chefjoe, for your apology. I'm guessing your government member was expecting a friendlier reception from White Majik. ;)

We didn't. We thought a lot of things, but not a single one of them was about Valhalla. It's nice to see their government is paranoid about us still.

You can be sure of many things

One of em is I spend about zero time thinkin on you and yours pez. Well unless either forced to or in a passing humorous remark on IRC etc...

If I was going to be paranoid, I would probably spend my time being paranoid about true threats.

Stuff like admin and his obvious plan to control all of Planet Bob......errr waiiiit a minute.... :rolleyes:

One of em is I spend about zero time thinkin on you and yours pez. Well unless either forced to or in a passing humorous remark on IRC etc...

If I was going to be paranoid, I would probably spend my time being paranoid about true threats.

Stuff like admin and his obvious plan to control all of Planet Bob......errr waiiiit a minute.... :rolleyes:

Pez was responding to a member of your gov's assertion about STA's beliefs on the Kronos issues of last week. I think it is a bit weak to have a go at her as though she had no basis to say what she said when it is clear from the OP that she did have something to respond to.

Bzelger is not government so Pez was confirming his comments on behalf of the STA government. Instead of kneejerk responses to anything Pez posts perhaps it is best to take her comments in the context they were offered.

Pez was responding to a member of your gov's assertion about STA's beliefs on the Kronos issues of last week. I think it is a bit weak to have a go at her as though she had no basis to say what she said when it is clear from the OP that she did have something to respond to.

Bzelger is not government so Pez was confirming his comments on behalf of the STA government. Instead of kneejerk responses to anything Pez posts perhaps it is best to take her comments in the context they were offered.

I was simply refuting your government members assertion as to my paranioa level. Pez did not address her response towards just Levi, her statement used pluralities or at least to me inferred an amount greater then one gov member, so as THE pre-immenent member of that goverment I wanted to set the record correct. Just as she did ;)

thankee sai :D

I was simply refuting your government members assertion as to my paranioa level. Pez did not address her response towards just Levi, her statement used pluralities or at least to me inferred an amount greater then one gov member, so as THE pre-immenent member of that goverment I wanted to set the record correct. Just as she did ;)

thankee sai :D

She was actually just confirming what Bzelger thought was the case as the case. Her reference to paranoia was one of amusement that a member of your government was so delusional to actually believe the STA blamed Valhalla for the actions of the Kronos rogues. Considering the STA never once mentioned your alliance in relation to the issue nor did we speak to your alliance about the issue one has to wonder where such an idea came from.

I can see how it'd be taken seriously, but honestly it looks like a pretty good joke to me. :lol1:

Apply now and piss off half your friends, indeed.

You get it sir +1 for you

ahh da cheffers telling it like it is

Levis PM was in humor period Levi is not .gov but is a close .gov advisor. It was simply a joke neither I nor anyone else thought that STA was holding us remotly responsible for the issue with Kronos. Yes we were prepared to defend Kronos should the need have arisen but it didnt so we have filed it away. The fact that anyone even thought this was believable is funny but to those that took this to hart sorry guys it was meant in jest not in seriousness.

Sorry, i was out clubbing baby seals for my personal enjoyment, or i would have responded earlier.

I laugh at Joe's apology, for i see nothing to apologize for. Since when has Valhalla been some lily livered suck up who gets all puckered up when someone gets offended. White Majik is free to complain all he wants, but he better be bringing it if he's truly offended, otherwise he can forget about joining Val. NO CRY BABIES IN MY VALHALLA!!!

Bud needs to lay off also. ... saying i'm not even Gov... <_< JUST BECAUSE I WASN'T ELECTED!!! How fair is that? How close minded. Next he'll tell me I've no right dictating foreign policy to allied alliances.