Rogue Yesterday......Rebuild Today

white majik

You went baby seal clubbing and didnt invite me?! For Shame, should I post screenies of our convo yesterday for not inviting me? The one with the Tiger fur coats?

No cry babies in your alliance eh? So when are you going to kick Hal out? Seems like every other post he is complaining about one thing or another.

So are the rumors about you couping CJ true?

:ph34r:

You went baby seal clubbing and didnt invite me?! For Shame, should I post screenies of our convo yesterday for not inviting me? The one with the Tiger fur coats?

No cry babies in your alliance eh? So when are you going to kick Hal out? Seems like every other post he is complaining about one thing or another.

So are the rumors about you couping CJ true?

:ph34r:

Dear god, please do it.

We didn't. We thought a lot of things, but not a single one of them was about Valhalla. It's nice to see their government is paranoid about us still.

I dont normally pay much attention to these little bashing games but it seems I somehow got included in this one.

Am I Government? yes

Am I paranoid? Depends on which Dr. you ask

About you? Don't try to flatter yourself

Have a nice day

Sorry, i was out clubbing baby seals for my personal enjoyment, or i would have responded earlier.

I laugh at Joe's apology, for i see nothing to apologize for. Since when has Valhalla been some lily livered suck up who gets all puckered up when someone gets offended. White Majik is free to complain all he wants, but he better be bringing it if he's truly offended, otherwise he can forget about joining Val. NO CRY BABIES IN MY VALHALLA!!!

Bud needs to lay off also. ... saying i'm not even Gov... <_< JUST BECAUSE I WASN'T ELECTED!!! How fair is that? How close minded. Next he'll tell me I've no right dictating foreign policy to allied alliances.

Good to see some of those Evil Valhallans have changed their ways, this Levi guy though, there was never any hope for him, I for one am glad to see Chefjoe welcome the subtle scent of patchouli into his life.

Valhalla? Evil? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. They've grown to a GPAesq neutrality as of late.

Ouch ohhh owww that hurts

The war button is but a click away and what mystery prize you would receive for clicking it will remain to be seen.

Am i doing it right now :P

****I see you Pansy****

Edited by Buds The Man

Majik, how can you possibly turn down such an invitation? I bet no other alliance offers baby-seal clubbing on the side.

I know, Its becoming really tempting. But being in the same alliance as Bud means I cant randomly nuke him for no reason.

Ah, well in that case get my tinfoil hat ready and also can i nuke Hal?

You aren't in range, silly. Thanks for the offer of casualties though. :war:

Just got in from a night of good beer and great conversation myself, but for the record, whatever disagreements I have with STA policy or individual members of STA, Valhalla has never been accused by STA of being complicit in the whole Kronos Rogue Affair. If someone did indeed assert that, they are incorrect.

Also Pezstar...look, it'd never work out. I'm certain you are a wonderful gal and all, but my life is complicated enough as it is. Please give Tygaland a hug and tell him I hope he cheers up soon.