730 days of RIA

Dontasemebro

11/25/2007 2:07:28 AM (730 days old) B)

Well now gents, where is my happiness bonus? Do I not get a 2 year anniversary happiness bonus? Because I want one. Oh well...

Anyway if you know me you probably heard something bad about me or my april fools jokes or one of my many debates (100 vs 120,000 anyone?) read my newsletter which I really enjoyed writing and posting and reading even criticism :attention:

Please take this opportunity to post a memory you have of me...bad or good :D

I remember that time when you refused to send me 50 tech that I had paid for, which set off a series of events that devastated already tenuous relations between MK and RIA up to this day. Good job.

lolo I totally forgot about that.

I remember that time when you refused to send me 50 tech that I had paid for, but forced you to delay sending it to me for nearly a month, long past the point where you needed to start building up tech yourself, and you warned me saying I wouldn't be getting the tech giving me the option of having you send it to someone with open aid slots, but I didn't and just forced you to wait, assuming you would stay undeveloped. When I finally got open aid slots almost 5 weeks after the initial deal, I came into your public IRC and started barking at you, which set off a series of events that devastated already tenuous relations between MK and RIA up to this day. Good job.

Ah, memories.

one of my many debates (100 vs 120,000 anyone?)

Was that the 100 modern elite US soldier vs the complete expeditionary force of UK during the American war for independence?

I can't decide whether it was an epically fun or epically stupid discussion.

Grats on passing the 2 year mark. I can inform you that the 3 year anniversary doesn't have a reward either <_<

Edited by alpreb

Was that the 100 modern elite US soldier vs the complete expeditionary force of UK during the American war for independence?

I can't decide whether it was an epically fun or epically stupid discussion.

Grats on passing the 2 year mark. I can inform you that the 3 year anniversary doesn't have a reward either <_<

yes and I believe I ended the debate with a simple breakdown

100 naked marines = lose

100 marines with m16's = 99% lose

100 marines with unlimited SAW's and sniper rifles (for blowing up artillery), good position, = 50% chance break in morale of brits, or just massacre enough to make a wall of bodies lol.

100 marines with unlimited UAV's and ULV's and other non-vehicular equipment, 80% win

100 marines with humvees with unlimited fuel, win...as always snipe the artillery first blowing up powder kegs next to the artillery pieces.

100 naked marines and 1 tank with unlimited fuel+ammo, win...as always snipe the artillery first

yes and I believe I ended the debate with a simple breakdown

100 naked marines = lose

100 marines with m16's = 99% lose

100 marines with unlimited SAW's and sniper rifles (for blowing up artillery), good position, = 50% chance break in morale of brits, or just massacre enough to make a wall of bodies lol.

100 marines with unlimited UAV's and ULV's and other non-vehicular equipment, 80% win

100 marines with humvees with unlimited fuel, win...as always snipe the artillery first blowing up powder kegs next to the artillery pieces.

100 naked marines and 1 tank with unlimited fuel+ammo, win...as always snipe the artillery first

Yep that's the one. I can't decide if it is either really stupid or really cool.

More importantly it shows how die hard the water cooler population can be when discussing even the most irrelevant of topics.

Edited by alpreb