The end of the reign of Frederick II

Kaiser Frederick II

Frederick,

You personally backed me, sometimes, when I appeared (through former nations) on the forum and was the subject of some small controversy or minor point of derision and you always offered the German Empire as a recourse, an asylum if I got in trouble.

Just me, a disruptive, tiny little nation with too loud a voice for its own good. I remember bumping into you a handful of times on the forum and you made a great impression.

Thanks, and good luck.

Sincerely,

me

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sad thing to see.

We've had a good friendship since joining you to fight during Karma.

Fred, have a good time wherever you go.

Do come visit us at times too.It would be really appreciated.

o/ Fredrick II

Thank you everyone, it has been nothing but a great pleasure in getting to know who I did. I don't know if I will return, perhaps when I finish and get my history major and start teaching. Haha - Oh and Alfred I hope I did justice in the translation, "You don't have the right to know what the fruit of action is, you only have the right to know what action you did." or the version or translation of Maharishi, "You have control over action alone, never over its fruits. Live not for the fruits of action, nor attach yourself to action." You are all a great bunch of people, and it does sadden me to leave, but I must. One quote I used before for my Senior farewell speech, I don't think it will be as drastic, but the meaning is good enough, "Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened." And you are all more then welcomed to add me on msn, even though I am out the door, I would like to be informed on events and crises. ^_^

Fritz

Edited by Kaiser Frederick II

Auf Wiedersehen Kaiser. The International and the Communist Party of CyberNations before it have always held The German Empire as its closest and strongest ally (Sorry ODN. You guys are a very close second). I am certain beyond doubt that The International shall always stand besides The German Empire in the crises and good times that will come. The two are friends now and forever!

Heil Kaiser Frederick II!

Heil Das Deutsche Reich!

Heil Die Internationale!

I am (for once), without words. This is a very sad day, indeed. :(

I owe you a lot, and will always be grateful to you. You never failed to inspire TGE and, incidentally, make a heck of a great OWF post.

As for RL, I have occasion to mention again one of my favorite quotes (not from the Maharishi, but close): "In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself."

Best of luck to you in all things, and of course, you always know where to find me, my friend.

Edited by Valdemar