The end of the reign of Frederick II

Kaiser Frederick II

Your roleplay persona is one that has been antagonistic to mine to say the least. Regardless, I wish you the best IRL, and understand your dilemma. Some day this old man will hopefully do the same thing.

Why the hell do I come here for this pointless drama under the guise it is a game to have fun?

Holy batman, this game is addicting!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally the flawed Kaiser departs. I had intended to be gentlemanly here so I'll leave it at that.

I love all the creatures equally that roam on planet Bob, but you, good sir, are a disgrace to planet Bob. It's been so long since your nasty little intrigues in TGE and you still haven't gotten over it?! Grow up already! It is hard to find more sneaky, backstabbing, treacherous, and flawed person than you. Next time when you come to insult someone look in the mirror first. Kaiser Frederick II has been nothing but a Great leader to The German Empire. You were nowhere near of an good and loyal citizen, Herr Flinders. Have a Nice Day!

Ferdinand I

Former Minister, Senator, Military Commander and Faithful citizen of The German Empire

Oh, and

I had intended to be gentlemanly here so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Ferdinand I

I love all the creatures equally that roam on planet Bob, but you, good sir, are a disgrace to planet Bob. It's been so long since your nasty little intrigues in TGE and you still haven't gotten over it?! Grow up already! It is hard to find more sneaky, backstabbing, treacherous, and flawed person than you. Next time when you come to insult someone look in the mirror first. Kaiser Frederick II has been nothing but a Great leader to The German Empire. You were nowhere near of an good and loyal citizen, Herr Flinders. Have a Nice Day!

You clearly don't really know who I am or the history I have with TGE and her flawed Kaiser so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hopefully someone in your alliance (one I highly respect mind you) will educate you sometime.

I had intended to be gentlemanly here so I'll leave it at that.

I see what you did there. The wit, it burns.

I love all the creatures equally that roam on planet Bob, but you, good sir, are a disgrace to planet Bob. It's been so long since your nasty little intrigues in TGE and you still haven't gotten over it?! Grow up already! It is hard to find more sneaky, backstabbing, treacherous, and flawed person than you. Next time when you come to insult someone look in the mirror first. Kaiser Frederick II has been nothing but a Great leader to The German Empire. You were nowhere near of an good and loyal citizen, Herr Flinders. Have a Nice Day.

You're using an orifice other than your mouth in an attempt to generate words. It's not working out for you. Stop now.

You're using an orifice other than your mouth in an attempt to generate words. It's not working out for you. Stop now.

Hey gorgeous. We should chat more often.

Look, no one is perfect so let's not turn this into a debate over Freddy's OOC comments or RP-ing in CN.

Hell, it'd be fantastic if his errors were restricted to simply comments. To put it frankly, they're not. And I wasn't looking to make this a debate but if Johnny-on-the-spot up there wants to make something of it, I'm down.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Hey gorgeous. We should chat more often.

Hell, it'd be fantastic if his errors were restricted to simply comments. To put it frankly, they're not. And I wasn't looking to make this a debate but if Johnny-on-the-spot up there wants to make something of it, I'm down.

Stop it already. This is no place for a personal feud.

Then try to be civil and fight it out at some other place. Kfred is leaving, so technically you guys won. Kthnxbai.

Who said anything about winning? The masses love the drama and I'm giving you a chance to soapbox here, both of which are things people in this game love. You can't possibly tell me that's what you don't really want otherwise you'd never have voiced an opinion on this in the first place.

:wub:

Stop it already. This is no place for a personal feud.

Like hell it's not. This is a mans goodbye thread. It may be my last chance to get my digs in where he'll see them. Surely you don't expect me to pass up that opportunity. I can think of countless others who would have an absolute field day in my theoretical goodbye thread and good on them. Stop being such a pansy (no offense to the actual Pansy of course ;) ).

I shall not miss the flawed Kaiser. Goodbye.

Hope you do well in Uni KFred, you've always been someone I consider a close friend, you will be missed by many.

Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure.
Edited by Gavin Jones