So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

Hey look, your alliance is full of furries and people who enjoy posting art of underage girls almost naked. Don't talk to me about integrity.

Oh that's just Locke that's the furry, Jack dearest.

Also, those girls weren't even CLOSE to naked.

Finally, what that has to do with integrity in this context is beyond my comprehension.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought CnG had integrity and was a good bunch. CnG is just a larger Poison Clan tis all and that's truly terrible.

Bad show guys, very bad show. Guess I regarded and rated you too highly.

Beatrice talking about ethics makes me vomit inside, again and again. :gag:

Yes they can defend themselves and take a dint out of Athens, why don't you do this moral crusading against tech raiders who simply attack the nations with zero nukes and zero defense? If my logic on your viewpoint holds out this would be a much worse offense.

I always was against tech raiders, ask those who talk with me since my first day here and you know that.

But while tech raiders who raid no alligned and alliances with less than 5 members has the excuse to say that if they do not want to be raided join in an alliance to protection. What's your excuse? If do not want to be raided join in alliances who have treaties so we can't bully with them?

Also, for those who want new sigs: ^_^

athensraiders.png

athensraiders2.png

Edited by D34th

I always was against tech raiders, ask those who talk with me since my first day here and you know that.

But while tech raiders who raid no alligned and alliances with less than 5 members has the excuse to say that if they do not want to be raided join in an alliance to protection. What's your excuse? If do not want to be raided join in alliances who have treaties so we can't bully with them?

Also, for those who want new sigs: ^_^

athensraiders.png

athensraiders2.png

Why does an excuse make it acceptable?

Also they are nice, I would wear them but I find people wearing propaganda against their own alliance to be obnoxious.

Why does an excuse make it acceptable?

Also they are nice, I would wear them but I find people wearing propaganda against their own alliance to be obnoxious.

I didn't said it is acceptable, I do not support tech raid in any shape or form. But raiding an entire alliance just because they lack of treaties is just 100x worse.

I didn't said it is acceptable, I do not support tech raid in any shape or form. But raiding an entire alliance just because they lack of treaties is just 100x worse.

Going to be up in arms if AlmightyGrub decides to act on what he has said earlier?

What i read from it is... "hey, these guys have no treaties!! woohooo lets freakin raid them... if they hit back it'll be harmless... wooohooo".

But while tech raiders who raid no alligned and alliances with less than 5 members has the excuse to say that if they do not want to be raided join in an alliance to protection.

Why is that an excuse?

And while you're at it you might as well make sigs for your allies who tech raid, like us and GOONS for example ;)

I thought I might investigate the Knights of Ni a bit further as I don't think a cursory glance through the forum search is sufficient evidence to decide that no treaties exist. So far, I've only found a very old treaty that probably was dropped somewhere along the line, but the circumstances are humorous enough to share.

Knights of Ni! signed a military pact with Black Peace Society.

BPS merged into Black Defense Council.

BDC merged into Dark Evolution.

DE merged into Athens.

Let's see what else comes up. ^_^

i lol'ed

I thought CnG had integrity and was a good bunch. CnG is just a larger Poison Clan tis all and that's truly terrible.

Bad show guys, very bad show. Guess I regarded and rated you too highly.

Athens and FoB, our style is copyrighted, i demand 1,000,000 tech for using our work without approval. <_<

Understandable, you also inspired me to make some retort propaganda ^_^

draft1.png

And with that I am out for awhile, I have damaged my already fleeting reputation enough for Athens in one night.

Keep it classy guys.

Edited by Jack Diorno

Going to be up in arms if AlmightyGrub decides to act on what he has said earlier?

I do whatever my emperor tell me to do.

Why is that an excuse?

And while you're at it you might as well make sigs for your allies who tech raid, like us and GOONS for example ;)

When you and GOONS start to raid 40 men alliances I'll for sure.

If you look to GOONS annoucement that they made some time ago about help tech raiders you will see that I disagree with them, being our allies or no.

And as I said before, while I do not agree with tech raiders I can't enforce everyone to agree with me, even my beloved allies in STA allow tech raid under some conditions I think, and I still love them. But raid an 40 men alliance just because they haven't treaties to defend them is to much for me.

Edited by D34th

What i read from it is... "hey, these guys have no treaties!! woohooo lets freakin raid them... if they hit back it'll be harmless... wooohooo".

That's actually shockingly accurate, less the hyperbole.

Athens and FoB, our style is copyrighted, i demand 1,000,000 tech for using our work without approval. <_<

You let the registry expire, now anyone can be a sadistic bully without having to join PC or GOONS.

draft1.png

And with that I am out for awhile, I have damaged my already fleeting reputation enough for Athens in one night.

Keep it classy guys.

You just need to put this is sig size now :P

Not even your patented "boo hoo NPO picked on us a year ago" propaganda will make you look like anything other than the New Athens OrderĀ©. "Because we can" will be replaced by "because we thought we could" when you are stuffing your face with humble pie.

Edited by Alterego

Not even your patented "boo hoo NPO picked on us a year ago" propaganda will make you look like anything other than the New Athens OrderĀ©. "Because we can" will be replaced by "because we thought we could" when you are stuffing your face with humble pie.

You're like a little Chihuahua Alterego, always yapping at my ankles.