Declaration of Solidarity

Right, but you were just complaining that Red Dawn didn't approach you for entrance. If you were really interested in red solidarity, you should have come to the existing unity treaty and worked with the existing Red alliances. By setting up a rival unity treaty, you are doing the exact opposite of unifying red. So what exactly is the point of this except to spite us?

I wasn't complaing about anything just stating the truth. We didn't know about it mianly because we where new and not involved in many foreign affairs at the time. We where approached by the SWF to join Solidarity, they are one of our main allies so we didn't question much of their former talks with the RD bloc. We are not spiting you or anyone lol.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KDII, you're a terrible leader, and your actions have gotten me to agree with NPO. You should be ashamed.

Yeah, this is a warping of the world as I know it. Stop it, good sir. Stop this tomfoolery. ;P

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

Branimir, I know you've got a brain in there, if you want to debate the points with me I'm sure we could both learn a lot and compromise at some point, or if you want to take the mick and try and push me around to scare me then go ahead. I've nothing to fear from the NPO any more but I love to learn though.

More on topic, Solidarity wont work, I admit that, I just think it should be left to develop and if it doesn't work out then lol @ KD for holding a grudge. If it does work wooohooo for read sphere

I mean it's not like it's Blue where all the win is anyway :)

I wasn't complaing about anything just stating the truth. We didn't know about it mianly because we where new and not involved in many foreign affairs at the time. We where approached by the SWF to join Solidarity, they are one of our main allies so we didn't question much of their former talks with the RD bloc. We are not spiting you or anyone lol.

Perhaps now that you may be a bit more aware you can join in conversations with those in Red Dawn and perhaps the NPO as well (as we are not a signatory yet).

Also, I don't think I've laughed this much at a thread in a long time.

Branimir, I know you've got a brain in there

That, Dragon sir, is a vicious rumor.

Also one must raise actual, valid points not yet addressed or spoken for me to engage him in a debate. You Dragon sir, didn't fit in.

Anyway, enough of this, as much as I like having fun this is KDII show.

Edited by Branimir

First I want to say I feel this is a great day not only for the Soviet Union but for out comrades in SWF and UED.

I'm also going to clear a few things up while I'm here, on the subject of Red Dawn. The Soviet Union was never approached about the RD bloc. We didn't even hear of it until after it had been formed. Awhile back I recall someone saying that we didn't join RD because of the NPO. Again we were never brought in on the discussions, as for NPO we've never had any problems with them.

Comrade Velken, as a member of a red team alliance, let me extend the hand of friendship to another red team alliance. We are very interested in pursuing relations with all red alliances, and I think I can speak for Red Dawn, and I can certainly speak for the New Pacific Order when I say that we are eager to engage in constructive discussion on how to better our sphere.

You see.

KDII IS a great unifier :awesome:

icwatudidthar

I like. ;)

Perhaps now that you may be a bit more aware you can join in conversations with those in Red Dawn and perhaps the NPO as well (as we are not a signatory yet).

Also, I don't think I've laughed this much at a thread in a long time.

This about sums it up.

Don't make dumb comment's if your not willing to support them. ;)

Right. I'm dumb. Comments are dumb too. If you haven't learned enough about KDII to understand why I made that statement then you don't need to worry about it. I mean it's pretty obvious. Heck, several of his "accomplishments" (walking out or trying to ruin something when he doesn't get it his way) have already been mentioned.

Right. I'm dumb. Comments are dumb too. If you haven't learned enough about KDII to understand why I made that statement then you don't need to worry about it. I mean it's pretty obvious. Heck, several of his "accomplishments" (walking out or trying to ruin something when he doesn't get it his way) have already been mentioned.

Never said you were dumb by the way. Care to give me some examples on irc?

Meh, I'll go and read the thread again, again. :P

Honestly, you could stick with the OP, consider the red sphere (specifically the part about it containing more than three alliances), and get a pretty good impression of why KDII isn't exactly cut out for leadership.

Edited by Style #386