Announcements from the SOS Brigade

Arrnea

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you won't reach three. There is no doubt in my mind that Arrnea will fail with this alliance as well. He believes every story Beatrice tells him. Even stories that are so far fetched, it's ridiculous.

Tromp summed up my response to this:

You'll be disappointed. -_-
Interesting. Can you elaborate on why?

Well, most of it was the fact that we probably would have had a few people rolling and/or roguing on us (iFOK among them) had we declared our existence on our desired symbolic date of September 1, without having a protector. Suffice it to say, we'd have postponed the DoE.

I'm not sure whether it's about this or not but the SOSers were kind of paranoid about iFOK declaring war on them. Of course, I was a high government member back then and can pretty much assure that their cute little panic wasn't based on actually anything actual iFOK plans but again some odd and pointless drama between certain members.

Partly correct there, but it wasn't just alliance declarations of war, but individual rogues that would have posed problems for the SOS Brigade.

I know more than one person in Stickmen was suggesting that iFOK should declare war on the SOS Brigade.

Just because an alliance is there does not mean it hasn't failed. ;)

And just because a spade digs a hole, doesn't mean it should talk.

"Just because you post your opinion does not mean it holds any truth." ;)

That too.

Great to see Tromp in your list SOS :)

:wub: Tromp

International FOK bawwing? Oh, what else is new?

Congrats, Brigadiers!

Thanks, MS. :wub:

should the SOS be attacked, either Haruhi would erase the enemies from existence or stick Locke on them to scar/disturb them for life in ways you'd wish you never knew :awesome: (though really, you have NO idea what he's capable of, same goes to the other members)

back on topic, congrats on the awards and 2 months anniversary :D a great bunch

should the SOS be attacked, either Haruhi would erase the enemies from existence or stick Locke on them to scar/disturb them for life in ways you'd wish you never knew :awesome: (though really, you have NO idea what he's capable of, same goes to the other members)

back on topic, congrats on the awards and 2 months anniversary :D a great bunch

I keep telling people I'm really not that scary. Compared to Esau, I'm like a fluffy kitten. :P

I know more than one person in Stickmen was suggesting that iFOK should declare war on the SOS Brigade.

I know you know how few actually took Matt Shovel and that kind of stuff seriously.

International FOK bawwing? Oh, what else is new?

Stayin' classy.

Oh really? It's no secret you wanted to roll us. You made it quite clear in several public channels.

Actually, I could have rolled you when you were still protected by VE since you (read: Arrnea) lied to them in order to get said protectorate treaty. I said it was ok, namely cause I respect Freshmaker and I don't want to harm him.

Now is a different story, it will be fun to see your alliance in shackles. But I don't have to roll you for that, you know. Watching your alliance go inactive and die out like a candle is even more fun. I know it will happen cause I know you Youmaka/Beatrice/Rebecca/Mi-ling or whatever you call yourself and I know Arrnea.

It is just a matter of time. And I have all the time in the world.

Also: I wasn't even gov at that time. Poor memory Arrnea?

Edited by kriekfreak

Actually, I could have rolled you when you were still protected by VE since you (read: Arrnea) lied to them in order to get said protectorate treaty. I said it was ok, namely cause I respect Freshmaker and I don't want to harm him.

Ummm, what? You have no respect for Freshmaker at all, don't lie. You personally said that it was no big loss to lose Freshmaker (from iFOK), because he was a lazy government member.

Also, I told no lies to VE when negotiating the protectorate. I do not do that.

Now is a different story, it will be fun to see your alliance in shackles. But I don't have to roll you for that, you know. Watching your alliance go inactive and die out like a candle is even more fun. I know it will happen cause I know you Youmaka/Beatrice/Rebecca/Mi-ling or whatever you call yourself and I know Arrnea.

It is just a matter of time. And I have all the time in the world.

So in other words, you'd like to roll us but can't do it yourself, so you're reduced to hoping that we die from internal inactivity.

Always the classy one, arexes.

Also: I wasn't even gov at that time. Poor memory Arrnea?

You're in and out of gov so fast, it's too hard to keep track of whether you are or not. The only constant is your incessant rambling.

Edited by Arrnea

Ummm, what? You have no respect for Freshmaker at all, don't lie. You personally said that it was no big loss to lose Freshmaker (from iFOK), because he was a lazy government member.

Bullcrap. On a personal level, losing Freshmaker was one of the saddest things ever happening to iFOK since he was one of our first members and showed a lot of potential. Hell, one day before we caught your little plan I was praising him in our private channel.

Also, I told no lies to VE when negotiating the protectorate. I do not do that.

Ah the good old, "I never tell lies" lie.

So in other words, you'd like to roll us but can't do it yourself, so you're reduced to hoping that we die from internal inactivity.

Always the classy one, arexes.

Learn to read. I could roll you but it is much more fun to see Youmaka backstab you. It is quite common for pathological liars to do so. It will happen eventually. Or you will die out from internal inactivity before he can backstab you. Arrnea, you are the most lazy high gov person I've ever witnessed. What did you do for iFOK anyways?

You're in and out of gov so fast, it's too hard to keep track of whether you are or not. The only constant is your incessant rambling.

Hahaha, again bullcrap. I've stayed in Triumvir for the longest consecutive time out of all Triumvirs. I resigned and have not returned. So what are you trying to say exactly?

I could roll you but it is much more fun to see Youmaka backstab you.

I wouldn't count on it. My friendship with Arrnea is something nobody can break and it will never break. Our bond transcends into space.

What did you do for iFOK anyways?

Arrnea gave iFOK a good and respectable name, whereas you and the rest of iFOK gov clearly haven't.