Announcements from Octava Orden

Ezequiel

REQ_OO_announcement_Yellowized.png

Hola Señoras and Señores!

Recently, Octava Orden has seen the resignation of one of the 4 founding members and former Imperial Regente, Marquis Chris 1. Marquis Chris 1 is now happy in a new home on Planet Bob and we will not judge his choice to change, Marquis Chris 1 will now be ranked permanently as Founding Member and Imperial Consejero to Octava Orden even though he is not in the same alliance.

Next up, our change of Government. With Marquis Chris 1's resignation we now have to change the Government up, so stepping up to the plate will be none other than my co-founding partner and former Imperial Consejero, Biohazard. Please welcome Biohazard back to the politics of Planet Bob with me, welcome back bud.

With all serious business out of the way, I would like to bring up our in-ability to land on odd numbers. On the 7th of July we reached 80,008 National Strength, see below.

OO.png

Now, on the 1st of November, we are at a number I quite frankly never even saw us at. This number is 227,227 National Strength, see below.

OOwow.png

It seems we fit this trend quite fine sadly, but growth is growth and I'll take it.

o/ Octava Orden

Ezequiel.