Official Vanguard Edict

I am not spewing crap my good man, merely stating that a thread notifying people that nothing has changed, is perhaps a waste of time, which indeed it is.....unless there is some underlying need to do so.

Once again Vanguard proves it has an amazing power to make people read, and comment on, our threads. Especially members of BAPS it seems. Also, do not question our bonds with those we consider our allies, it is strong as we have shown. I also laugh at the fact that you insist on judging the company we keep.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Vanguard proves it has an amazing power to make people read, and comment on, our threads. Especially members of BAPS it seems. Also, do not question our bonds with those we consider our allies, it is strong as we have shown. I also laugh at the fact that you insist on judging the company we keep.

You have indeed shown the strength of your bonds by the need to issue an edict saying you will honour a treaty, as if having signed it in the first place was not enough.........

Because I'm only here through my phone which is inconvenient to speak directly to individuals with online. A public announcement wad the quickest and easieast way to let everybody know where we stood.

Fair enough I guess, although I'm still surprised you thought it needed to be said.

The arguing about nothing makes the thread worthwhile though.

You have indeed shown the strength of your bonds by the need to issue an edict saying you will honour a treaty, as if having signed it in the first place was not enough.........

Yeah man, you caught me, we really hate SLCB so we made this thread. Point goes to you and your clear brilliance. Also, I have a personal record of picking piss poor allies in the past who I abandon at the drop of a dime, so I guess you made a good call on this one too.

Only marginally more so than your posting this pointless thread in the first place.

I have not once said this topic wasted my time. In fact I made this announcement to not waste my time. And well, as long as you're marginally enjoying this topic, then I guess I at least marginally agree with my prior decision to post it.

Yeah man, you caught me, we really hate SLCB so we made this thread. Point goes to you and your clear brilliance. Also, I have a personal record of picking piss poor allies in the past who I abandon at the drop of a dime, so I guess you made a good call on this one too.

lose the argument and hurl the insults, classic Donut.

lose the argument and hurl the insults, classic Donut.

EDIT: You know what, I have too much respect for some members who still make since in BAPS so Im done arguing with you. If you are going to try to point out silly things with no other goal but to tread mud on Vanguard, than so be it. Im done dealing with it out of respect for your comrades.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

EDIT: You know what, I have too much respect for some members who still make since in BAPS so Im done arguing with you. If you are going to try to point out silly things with no other goal but to tread mud on Vanguard, than so be it. Im done dealing with it out of respect for your comrades.

Before I go to bed, let make it very clear to you, noone in BAPS has any respect for you, anymore, at all.

You speak for people who don't want you to speak for them and that is sad. But you always were petty, so I expect nothing less.

No, it's actually true, but feel free to deny it as you will. BAPS respects TDSM8 of old and how you stood by us, back then. Noone respects the way you have treated us since, feel free to canvas the membership if you like. Btw it was me who added the shoutout to TDSM8 in our 2m announcement......incase you are wondering.

Edited by Nobody Expects

No, it's actually true, but feel free to deny it as you will. BAPS respects TDSM8 of old and how you stood by us, back then. Noone respect the way you have trolled us since, feel free to canvas the membership if you like.

Despite how you guys like to play it in your minds the way things went down was not just caused by me and you know it. Do you really want to bring this subject to the public eye? Do you want to open exactly what happened between TDSM8 and BAPS for everyone to see? I don't understand why you would but feel free to keep making baseless claims if you want to.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

The absence of a treaty cancellation was enough, but thanks for reaffirming your commitment to SLCB, says alot about you guys :lol1:
It is when they are as truly pathetic as SLCB are, we at BAPS as a whole rarely comment on such matters, but this crowd really take the biscuit.
Em surely the fact that you didn't cancel your treaty....which you didn't......is a pretty effective way of letting people know where you stand? or are Vanguard known to be so fickle when it comes to honouring treaties, that one must issue these edicts whenever a treaty partner comes under scrutiny?
Indeed sir, my point being if your alliance has such an honourable reputation, why do you feel the need to waste the good people of this forums time pointing out the obvious.............we know you are treatied to SLCB, and until you tell us otherwise, your treaty is set in stone, at least thats the way my alliance works.........maybe your bonds are so fragile you must make edicts to reaffirm commitments.....who knows.
Thanks Rafa, for this thread letting us know you didn't cancel your treaty, almost as efficient as saying nothing, but not quite.
I am not spewing crap my good man, merely stating that a thread notifying people that nothing has changed, is perhaps a waste of time, which indeed it is.....unless there is some underlying need to do so.
Only marginally more so than your posting this pointless thread in the first place.

Were you grasping for these?

Straws.jpg

Seriously, you're trying way too hard.

/me shrugs

I've been linked to this thread a couple few times now. I'm really not sure what to say, as Nobody Expects sums it up quite well. As far as I can tell, nobody would expect Vanguard to go dropping their allies over this. There is just a lot of surprise that anyone anticipates war as a possibility for something so trivial. It seems a pretty large leap, thus the comments.

This is the kind of diplomacy I like to see.

Drunk diplomacy? :awesome:

lol, this may draw ire, but tell me noone else read some of these posts and thought "Halloween Party!"?

*looks at own post* oh !@#$...

Edit: Ethosians love them their Halloween. Just saying.

Edited by eyriq

Some situations call for a public reaffirmation, anyone with a shred of FA experience would understand the sort of scenario that would call for an announcement like this if someone had no access to other venues.

Your efforts in this thread are rather shallow, Nobody Expects, and it doesn't serve BAPS well to have you throwing their name around while conducting yourself so. But that's on you.

[ooc]posting from phone due to lack of Internet access for the next day or so[/ooc]

SLCB has our full support at this time. We will be protecting them just as we normally do under our treaty. Should SLCB be lumped with SLF in any military response, you can be expecting a fight be brought to your doorstep.

Rafael Nadal

poor opsec IMO....

Then again we all know what your goal is here so it wasn't really secret....