Official Vanguard Edict

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The absence of a treaty cancellation was enough, but thanks for reaffirming your commitment to SLCB, says alot about you guys :lol1:

Thanks for your constructive reply.

I'm sure it'll be appreciated.

Go Vanguard, and all that jazz... :P

Rafael I wanna be icky with you all over again :)

DoS are always nice to see. I'm also happy that now SLF stopped existing, there won't be the need to send the vipers to war.

o/

You know what would make all of planet bob happy?

If your face stopped existing.

Yes an announcement that stated that they'd be getting support if them and SLCB were attacked together would totally scare them into disbanding. brilliant :rolleyes:

I guess the sarcasm was too subtle.

You sir, are a true asset to your alliance.

Two in one thread? Sheesh, getting harder and harder to make jokes around here. I'm sorry, I'll go put on my 'CN is srs bsn" hat now.

:awesome:

It is when they are as truly pathetic as SLCB are, we at BAPS as a whole rarely comment on such matters, but this crowd really take the biscuit.

I imagine it matters little to Vanguard what BAPS thinks of its allies. For that matter, BAPS casting a stone of judgment is rather rich if I may say so myself.

I'm not really sure why it was necessary to post a thread saying you'd honour your MDP in the case of a hypothetical war ...

There's nothing really wrong with declaring support for one's allies. Some would consider a public reaffirmation of support rather endearing in fact.

Edited by SirWilliam

I'm not really sure why it was necessary to post a thread saying you'd honour your MDP in the case of a hypothetical war ...

Because I'm only here through my phone which is inconvenient to speak directly to individuals with online. A public announcement wad the quickest and easieast way to let everybody know where we stood.

Because I'm only here through my phone which is inconvenient to speak directly to individuals with online. A public announcement wad the quickest and easieast way to let everybody know where we stood.

Em surely the fact that you didn't cancel your treaty....which you didn't......is a pretty effective way of letting people know where you stand? or are Vanguard known to be so fickle when it comes to honouring treaties, that one must issue these edicts whenever a treaty partner comes under scrutiny?

Em surely the fact that you didn't cancel your treaty....which you didn't......is a pretty effective way of letting people know where you stand? or are Vanguard known to be so fickle when it comes to honouring treaties, that one must issue these edicts whenever a treaty partner comes under scrutiny?

You're confusing Vanguard, with TOP.

Do you recall the last time we cancelled any MDP level treaty? Please, inform me of my alliance's reputation which you seem to hinttowards.

Do you recall the last time we cancelled any MDP level treaty? Please, inform me of my alliance's reputation which you seem to hinttowards.

Indeed sir, my point being if your alliance has such an honourable reputation, why do you feel the need to waste the good people of this forums time pointing out the obvious.............we know you are treatied to SLCB, and until you tell us otherwise, your treaty is set in stone, at least thats the way my alliance works.........maybe your bonds are so fragile you must make edicts to reaffirm commitments.....who knows.

Edited by Nobody Expects

Indeed sir, my point being if your alliance has such an honourable reputation, why do you feel the need to waste the good people of this forums time pointing out the obvious.............we know you are treatied to SLCB, and until you tell us otherwise, your treaty is set in stone, at least thats the way my alliance works.........maybe your bonds are so fragile you must make edicts to reaffirm commitments.....who knows.

Considering slf was a decent Portion of slcb, including some gov't members, and seeing as I can't, rather won't take the time and effort to reach everybody involved individually through my pjone's Internet, I felt it prudent and efficient to make this announcement. You're welcome baps.

maybe your bonds are so fragile you must make edicts to reaffirm commitments.....who knows.

Maybe, or maybe you clearly have a hard-on for Vanguard and spew crap that doesn't make much sense, has no basis in reality, and ultimately only serves to make you look like a fool.

Speaking as one of Vanguard's closer allies, I can confirm both the above and that their bonds aren't fragile in the least.

Considering slf was a decent Portion of slcb, including some gov't members, and seeing as I can't, rather won't take the time and effort to reach everybody involved individually through my pjone's Internet, I felt it prudent and efficient to make this announcement. You're welcome baps.

Thanks Rafa, for this thread letting us know you didn't cancel your treaty, almost as efficient as saying nothing, but not quite.

Maybe, or maybe you clearly have a hard-on for Vanguard and spew crap that doesn't make much sense, has no basis in reality, and ultimately only serves to make you look like a fool.

Speaking as one of Vanguard's closer allies, I can confirm both the above and that their bonds aren't fragile in the least.

I am not spewing crap my good man, merely stating that a thread notifying people that nothing has changed, is perhaps a waste of time, which indeed it is.....unless there is some underlying need to do so.

Edited by Nobody Expects