Official Vanguard Edict

[ooc]posting from phone due to lack of Internet access for the next day or so[/ooc]

SLCB has our full support at this time. We will be protecting them just as we normally do under our treaty. Should SLCB be lumped with SLF in any military response, you can be expecting a fight be brought to your doorstep.

Rafael Nadal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DoS's before DoW's again?...

Heh, I remember. I think JB attacked GOP for that. :laugh:

But I don't think anyone's made the mention of attacking SLCB, or I may be mistaken. But I like to see the DoS's being made, it usually signals a war or something very, very dumb.

Either way, I like Rafa and Vanguard.

Heh, I remember. I think JB attacked GOP for that. :laugh:

But I don't think anyone's made the mention of attacking SLCB, or I may be mistaken. But I like to see the DoS's being made, it usually signals a war or something very, very dumb.

Either way, I like Rafa and Vanguard.

I am going with the later in this case: the "something"

You sure?

You'd better check your sources on SLF before making announcements... you know, to make sure they still exist and stuff.

This announcement was made before the 'disbandment' but thanks for playing, guy who is intimately familiar with situational awareness.