Official Vanguard Edict

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor opsec IMO....

Then again we all know what your goal is here so it wasn't really secret....

Well, I don't know "our" goal here so please, enlighten me. I hate it when we the government are not informed by our doings by those who obviously know better.

Also, Nobody Expects is doing brilliant job in portraiting PU as the reasonable good guys and us as the evil conquerors hungering for drama.

You sir, are a true asset to your alliance.

Obligatory :wub: to Vanguard.

I mean let's be serious here Hoo, you're a pretty smart guy politically, if you saw this announcement concerning RoK you'd be rushing to disband RoK as well.

This will hopefully be the end of SLCB related drama (for awhile). :rolleyes:

It won't.

Edited by Penkala

You're honoring your treaties?

Why did you even need to say that?

Why does it matter? If you think it's unimportant and nobody's replying to it except those bashing it, how about you all coordinate and drop it so that this gets lost from public view? Unless you just want to whine...?

Why does it matter? If you think it's unimportant and nobody's replying to it except those bashing it, how about you all coordinate and drop it so that this gets lost from public view? Unless you just want to whine...?

This is really what I've been trying to get at all thread. Its obvious that people are bored and are thus jumping on this for what its worth. Sadly, unknown to them apparently, its nothing that really requires commentary.

With this post, you, kind Sir, discredit the spirit of your alliance.

You must not know Jack too well. He discredits the spirit of our entire bloc. But we're all better for it. ;)

Please, inform me of our goals regarding SLCB and Invicta.

I imagine Bob Sanders is more of a champion of OPSEC and won't readily reveal to you nor to anyone else in Vanguard what your goals are. You're going to have to figure them out on your own. ^_^

This will hopefully be the end of SLCB related drama (for awhile). :rolleyes:

Then what will we have? No drama. NO THANKS.

Vanguard as an honorable alliance will side with it's allies. That's good to hear and I applaud this move of publicly announcing it so as to reaffirm the tenacity with which they will defend their allies.

I think the biggest problem with this thread is that it implies PU has either the balls or a spine to act when they feel they have been slighted. Of course as they've shown in the past few days they have neither.