SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you people read my post please - I outrank Jingoist. Conflict is over, we're silly fellows. Invicta is OK by us. Or by me. Dunno!

And then he goes attacking Jorost today. At least he was smart enough to change his AA right before attacking.

The hypocrisy, man.

EDIT: Added quote

Edited by Timtacious

One swallow doesn't make a summer and one rogue doesn't make an escalation.

It doesn't paint a pretty picture when one of an alliance's founders attacks another alliance. Still, I'm sure this will all work out just fine.

This is nothing new.

Also, hi Starfox. I don't have to be nice to you when you're an $@! anymore. :awesome:

Oh no, that just has me shaking in my vans. I don't wear boots. But you get the point, Ephriam Grey 2.0.

And yet it still puzzles me as to why you would be in an alliance that would defend Invicta and Vice Versa. Why would you want to fight for an inept weakling?

B)

Well to answer your question simply, I don't want to be in the position to defend Invicta. I am loyal to the IAA though and I've stayed through a long war and being sent to ZI, so unfortunately for you I'll just have to stay until my welcome is worn out.

Besides, you inept weaklings need a protector.

Oh no, that just has me shaking in my vans. I don't wear boots. But you get the point, Ephriam Grey 2.0.

Sorry for going off topic but didn't you like Ephie? I remember back in Vox when people wanted to kick him from the channel you always used to announce some sort of protectorate over him. :wacko: (I'm just asking in my Nike Air's)

IC: Glad to see this settled. I do like those folks over in SLCB, somewhat. :P

Edited by The AUT

Sorry for going off topic but didn't you like Ephie? I remember back in Vox when people wanted to kick him from the channel you always used to announce some sort of protectorate over him. :wacko: (I'm just asking in my Nike Air's)

IC: Glad to see this settled. I do like those folks over in SLCB, somewhat. :P

I don't know what sort of protectorate I could have offered, but I did always stick up for him. I'm always willing to give someone a second chance if they renounce their ways of the past.

That doesn't mean I would ever let him do any diplomatic work, ever, however.