SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

Hey folks!

Great thread!

Just wanted to point out this little jem:

P.s. - if this is all a big misunderstanding, we can negotiate reps.

Couple questions from an interested party shall we say...

I see no evidence, aside from your screenshots, that kurtcobain was ever at war with Gadzooka. Now this could be because peace has been declared and one or both nations have already deleted the war from their recent conflict list, but that does strike me as a bit odd. Perhaps I've got it wrong, though. Care to explain?

But...let's continue...

Wars at times get settled behind closed doors long before the participants are aware of it. As a result, shooting incidents are fairly common in the hours after peace is declared simply because someone didn't get the message. Since Gadzooka had not received any reps/reps offers from your alliance at any point prior to the incident in question, what proof is there that Gadzooka knew to peace out but didn't?

Why bring this up except in an effort to throw some lighter fluid on a thread that should now be dying?

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really posting this topic on the forums? Whatever happened to alliances dealing with issues in private? Can Invicta not manage their own issues without putting SLCB under a microscope? If you really have issues with this discuss things with your allies and SLCB and their allies. Stop wasting time complaining to the world about minor issues. If you are so concerned about the rogue, just deal with the matter yourself, by declaring war on the rogue nation if they request reps simply say, "We are sorry, but your request has been denied due to the fact that we are busy rebuilding our recently attacked nations."

So much sarcasm and yet I do agree with most of what I've said.

I see no evidence, aside from your screenshots, that kurtcobain was ever at war with Gadzooka. Now this could be because peace has been declared and one or both nations have already deleted the war from their recent conflict list, but that does strike me as a bit odd. Perhaps I've got it wrong, though. Care to explain?

But...let's continue...

Wars at times get settled behind closed doors long before the participants are aware of it. As a result, shooting incidents are fairly common in the hours after peace is declared simply because someone didn't get the message. Since Gadzooka had not received any reps/reps offers from your alliance at any point prior to the incident in question, what proof is there that Gadzooka knew to peace out but didn't?

Why bring this up except in an effort to throw some lighter fluid on a thread that should now be dying?

ChairmanHal:

i think your statement here applies to this whole thread amirite?

as schrodinger so elequently pointed out, someone already made this thread, so why not use it right?

BTW: Invicta was responsive, and the situation has been handled.

ChairmanHal:

as schrodinger so elequently pointed out, someone already made this thread, so why not use it right?

And that was a report brought to you by p0rksab3r folks!

He will not be signing autographs at this times so please move along.

Once again it is proven the forums are better than private channels.

Edited by imbored24470

If SLCB is so wrong here why is Invicta afraid to get their balls back from their mothers and use them? Invicta is a laughingstock and it's not irrational purplol hate, it's because of inane threads like this.

That, my good friend, is quite easy to answer. Invicta can see the many war-hungry alliances hiding behidn SLCB waiting for Invicta to attack so they can jump in and destroy them... as can the rest of us.

ChairmanHal:

Oh dear God. :facepalm:

Just...never mind.

EDIT: Really, seriously. My point is so lost on you that it's time to burn the thread before someone incurs brain damage.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Oh dear God. :facepalm:

Just...never mind.

your swing is nice, you just need to work on your follow-through.

You raised the point that we're asking for reps via inappropriate channels right? In which case I recommend you take a look at the OP. They acknowledged the attacks after peace was established, why do you remain skeptical?

See, they handled it:

e7ib95.jpg

But...let's continue...

First part, if that was not the war then there was only one war and OP was a lie.

One thing SLCB and Invicta can agree on I'm sure is that there were two wars.

Second part... I am about 99.9% certain Invicta is smart enough to message their nations too tell them to peace/accept peace.

If they DIDN'T.. maybe we can start a new thread!

Please do, there's not enough threads about the drama on the purple sphere lately and this one is getting boring now...or 17 pages ago should I say.

It should be a poll.

Did Invicta really too stupid to tell members to peace?

-yarly

-wtfno

-@#$% you and your @#$%ing threads

Oh and in case it isn't clear from my other post I'm fairly certain they messaged their members.

Edited by imbored24470

Invicta, if worse comes to worst, please contact us about arrangements for the expatriate forced labor we are in short supply of. Many thanks.

Hardly a "stupid move" from Invicta, despite the protestations of the partisans. This is what you do when you want to make someone look bad and you've got material to back it up.

Invicta, if worse comes to worst, please contact us about arrangements for the expatriate forced labor we are in short supply of. Many thanks.

Hardly a "stupid move" from Invicta, despite the protestations of the partisans. This is what you do when you want to make someone look bad and you've got material to back it up.

I don't think edited logs count...

All I can say from reading this thread is a big LOL@Purple

Hail SLCB, the alliance who hands Purple a CB, and they're to afraid of you to do anything. o/

I don't really like Invicta, at all, but they may have made the smart move.

Nowadays, the advantage to the defender is such that floating CBs and hoping someone acts on them so you can activate your treaty web seems to be the goal. I would not be shocked if SLCB was encouraged by some set of their allies to retain the rogue in the hopes of starting something.

Also mpol is very right. Why not just keep killing the guy who attacked you with a vengeance, only stopping when and if an agreement satisfying you is reached. No one would fault you for that.

Edited by bigwoody

I don't really like Invicta, at all, but they may have made the smart move.

Nowadays, the advantage to the defender is such that floating CBs and hoping someone acts on them so you can activate your treaty web seems to be the goal. I would not be shocked if SLCB was encouraged by some set of their allies to retain the rogue in the hopes of starting something.

Also mpol is very right. Why not just keep killing the guy who attacked you with a vengeance, only stopping when and if an agreement satisfying you is reached. No one would fault you for that.

I've been somewhat inactive as of late, but I believe it was Jingoist who brought up that Kurt was a valued and longstanding member of SLCB, and that they'd rather he not be thrown to the wolves. Which is fine by us, so long as reps are paid. They were, even if it took a while to get there, so the matter's closed. After this, one of the attacked members, ignoring orders, made a strike, but we've cleared that up as well now.

To put it simply, the issue is resolved, nothing to see here folks, move along, these are not the droids you're looking for, and so on.

I've been somewhat inactive as of late, but I believe it was Jingoist who brought up that Kurt was a valued and longstanding member of SLCB, and that they'd rather he not be thrown to the wolves. Which is fine by us, so long as reps are paid. They were, even if it took a while to get there, so the matter's closed. After this, one of the attacked members, ignoring orders, made a strike, but we've cleared that up as well now.

To put it simply, the issue is resolved, nothing to see here folks, move along, these are not the droids you're looking for, and so on.

My point (probably mpol's too) was that you should keep beating the !@#$ out of him until the reps are agreed to, not stopping before because you have faith that a traditionally antagonistic party won't antagonize you this time.