SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

So what SLCB is saying is that he did not fully release the logs, but we got to take your word for it over his?

His logs show what has been said until you release something countering it, I will continue to belief those logs are real and truthful.

Sure. Well they never asked us for reps apparently. It's not even in the logs. I have no idea what this thread is even about. Maybe it's a joke thread. :facepalm:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh piss off,

Nah.

Thanks for the advice, though.

I guess I worded things wrong. True that people shouldn't take IC insults personally; still, someone can only be poked with a stick so many times before hitting back. Stickmen are doing their best to make it happen.

If I weren't in Valhalla, and the current treaty web so tied to this, it would be an eye roll fest. As is... *shrug*

EDIT: Weren't we rooting for NoR back then? ;)

Fair enough, I don't think tensions are high enough for something like this to spark a war, but I guess it's starting to make a few more divides between people like raising and lowering opinions of some alliances.

Fake edit: We told both of them to shut up or we'd roll them both.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=78986&hl=

Real Edit:

Nah.

Thanks for the advice, though.

I guess I worded things wrong. True that people shouldn't take IC insults personally; still, someone can only be poked with a stick so many times before hitting back. Stickmen are doing their best to make it happen.

Good for them as far as I'm concerned. People keep complaining about being bored and wanting a big war. At least they're doing something, even if it's not the smartest PR strategy at times.

Another edit: Found a gem in that thread

Hahaha. That's funny.

We're not going to stab our friends in the back...so that isn't a concern.

Edited by WarriorConcept

Sure. Well they never asked us for reps apparently. It's not even in the logs. I have no idea what this thread is even about. Maybe it's a joke thread. :facepalm:
<Waltar|Invicta> Yep. As Imentioned to Matt, we're looking for 3m for each nation at Invicta that he attacked.

<Waltar|Invicta> Figure that's fair.

<ogodai> It certainly SOUNDS fair

<ogodai> Well, very sorry.

As stated in the OP

To stupid to read?

As stated in the OP

To stupid to read?

Two can play this game.

TOO stupid to write too?

My bad it's 5am. Well I don't think I see any mention of any of the nations involved mentioned.

No timestamps therefore any remarks about how long we took don't count.

Clearly we just randomly queried them out of the blue saying "We're not paying reps."

<ogodai> Well, we aren't going to pay - with regards to that, my apologies.

<Waltar|Invicta> We've come to a reps number too.

Does this make any remote sense? To anyone?

"Hey I'm not giving you money" "Oh I decied how much money I want from you?"

<Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> Well, sorry, but we aren't paying reps.

No context, but OBVIOUSLY that's all that was said.

<Waltar|Invicta> Figure that's fair.

<ogodai> It certainly SOUNDS fair

So.. He says it sounds fair after we say we wont do it.

Brb facepalming with a brick.

We don't need to reopen this discussion. He said that first, before the request was denied.

It's over, let's not get into arguments about the negotiations now.

Oh I'm not reopening it. I'm pointing out anyone saying it's full logs has to be an absolute idiot.

I'm not renegotiating things or even talking to you.

As I understand it you're admitting the logs arent in order?

Edited by imbored24470

All I keep seeing is SLCB saying it will not pay any reps what so ever

<Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> Well, sorry, but we aren't paying reps.

The wording in that shows that SLCB is unwilling to pay any kind of reps, no matter the amount.

Don't need to be in a context when it is stated so bluntly.

:) Besides, who would be dumb enough to fall for such a hamfisted ploy?

It really depends on the type of hamfist that they utilized. I am quite susceptible to maple and brown sugar glazed hamfists. However, if they employ a honey glazed hamfist, I probably will not fall for such a childish gambit. There’s also the traditional hamfist with a light pineapple glaze, topped with sliced pineapple and cherries. Once again, I am not enthralled by the complexities of hamfist with pineapple, so I am immune to their immature ruse. Although, if any of said hamfists happen to be bacon-wrapped, then all bets are off unfortunately.

All I keep seeing is SLCB saying it will not pay any reps what so ever

The wording in that shows that SLCB is unwilling to pay any kind of reps, no matter the amount.

Don't need to be in a context when it is stated so bluntly.

Actually I realize exactly why I figured it hadn't mentioned reps before.Because reps are denied apparently before they were even mentioned.

Fair enough, I don't think tensions are high enough for something like this to spark a war, but I guess it's starting to make a few more divides between people like raising and lowering opinions of some alliances.

Fake edit: We told both of them to shut up or we'd roll them both.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=78986&hl=

You are correct, sir. It was me that wanted the Commies rolled. :awesome:

Real Edit:

Good for them as far as I'm concerned. People keep complaining about being bored and wanting a big war. At least they're doing something, even if it's not the smartest PR strategy at times.

Still think the OP made the right call by posting, I honestly think it got the matter closed faster, as it should have been.

As for Stickmen...I think you just nailed the problem. I don't see a PR strategy. I do see this a little too often though:

funny-pictures-cat-has-set-a-trap.jpg

Someone please wake me up when these two groups of lovable Purpleites go at each other.

Incompetence on Purple's part.

Immaturity on SLCB's part.

This New Purple on Old Purple hatin is like the exciteable teenager poking the pruned, middle aged bystander with a stick that is growing bigger each day.

Also, what Bama said near the beginning - clear CB - I would have rolled now rather then later. If you had rolled now, you would have had most of the world's PR backing Old Purple, even some of SLCB's allies.

Live and learn - until next time.

My point is just saying putting other alliances in this situation would change everything. Maybe they would have been more understanding and given us time to sort it. Maybe they would have said reps were so small they don't even care. Personally I don't know Fark. More likely since we have nothing going on with them Kurt wouldn't have attacked them.

All hail FOK.

(They threatened to set my box on fire if i didn't say so.)

imbored24470

I have highlighted (bold) a part of your statement above, I find it very interesting you would say that, it makes it sound as if he was given a list of alliances he could attack, to find the reaction of those said alliances.

IF he indeed just randomly attacked people surely you would not know who he would and would not attack, unless this was cleared by the SCLB Government ?.

Who knows maybe this is nothing, or maybe this is just the start of something bigger but one thing is for sure, IN the end it is alliances like yours that look shameful and remembered for it.

But never mind like you care, this is all for the lols.

imbored24470

I have highlighted (bold) a part of your statement above, I find it very interesting you would say that, it makes it sound as if he was given a list of alliances he could attack, to find the reaction of those said alliances.

IF he indeed just randomly attacked people surely you would not know who he would and would not attack, unless this was cleared by the SCLB Government ?.

Who knows maybe this is nothing, or maybe this is just the start of something bigger but one thing is for sure, IN the end it is alliances like yours that look shameful and remembered for it.

But never mind like you care, this is all for the lols.

Imma post a small part of logs that should clear that part up. What I mean is, it's no secret there's tension between us. Kurt probably thought "lol this will be funny" and attacked.

I haven't been on irc... for.. probably 3 days so I wasn't there to tell him don't or know when/if he was online.

[17:39] <Waltar|Invicta> It seems like he's got it out for Invicta.

[17:39] <jingoist[sLCB]> well

[17:39] <Waltar|Invicta> I dunno why.

[17:39] <jingoist[sLCB]> he doesn't understand much about CN politics

[17:39] <jingoist[sLCB]> and he has seen a lot of posts on the cn forums

[17:40] <jingoist[sLCB]> back and forth between us

[17:40] <Waltar|Invicta> Ah, ok.

[17:40] <jingoist[sLCB]> and he doesn't take this game particularly seriously

I can remove this if either Walter or jingoist ask me too (Not sure why they would?). But there's the answer straight from gov.

Also for reference SLCB policy is no aa with more than one person. If that's broken, said person gets a warning, next is ban from raiding.. and if that is broken, I assume they are expelled from SLCB.

Edited by imbored24470

Yes, until you said iFOK == SLCB

Being in a bloc with another alliance doesn't make you said alliance?

For instance: NSO =/= NpO.

When you are in the same bloc shouldn't you share the same opinions, visions or at least the same standards? If you don't share any of them why are you in the same bloc then?

So NpO, STA, and NSO all respond in the same manner to every situation?

Not in every situation, but I think they would in a situation like that, because there's no doubt about who is right or who is wrong.(Not about this topic, but about the rogue matter.)

The same reason Q lasted so long, protection

Everyone knows how a bloc based only in protection ends right?

Edited by D34th

Hey folks!

Great thread!

Just wanted to point out this little jem:

r0vxvl.jpg

2e1veio.jpg

So, if you can't tell by the time stamps, lemme break it down for ya:

1) Reps were sent

2) Invicta nation takes two more swipes at SLCB nation

So basically, after all this fuss and talk of reps, SLCB sends reps and Invicta still attacks...

Can someone from Invicta please explain this?

Thanks for your continued professionalism!

P.s. - if this is all a big misunderstanding, we can negotiate reps.

5k NS nations can do 6 million in damage? shoot im 75k and i dont think i can do 6 million in two days of attacks

I don't doubt for a moment that you can't, wickedj. But causing damage nowadays due to high tech amounts is very high.

Good luck in dealing with this mess. People don't realize by Invicta denying SLCB war, they deny them what they want.

Edited by The AUT