CNRP Poll on Navy Size [OFFICIAL]

Californian

Navy Size Poll  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really just like navies the way they are.

The only thing I'd change is to let navyless nations have one (And only one) Light Cruiser or

submarine just to give more people a chance to RP navies. For the rest of the nations, it'd also be +1 ship.

Oh and, only nuclear capable nations should be able to have nuclear powered ships.

Edited by Kaiser Martens

I was a little slow in responding.. I know it makes no difference.. I voiced my thoughts anyhow. Any poll that doesn't give folks time to respond isn't worth considering anyhow. A poll like this should be up at least.. oh.. 20 days.. to a month to ensure everyone gets an opportunity for input. Otherwise.. it's just a 'special interest group' drive by shooting at game policy. A week is the duration of most vacations.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I was a little slow in responding.. I know it makes no difference.. I voiced my thoughts anyhow. Any poll that doesn't give folks time to respond isn't worth considering anyhow. A poll like this should be up at least.. oh.. 20 days.. to a month to ensure everyone gets an opportunity for input. Otherwise.. it's just a 'special interest group' drive by shooting at game policy. A week is the duration of most vacations.

... :facepalm:

A week is plenty of time to click on a thread and type 20 words.

It is not if you have no computer access... :P

Enough people who are out for internet of months, should we keep polls for a year then? A week was enough time especially looking at the amount of votes that came in

Edited by Centurius

So the votes are in and let us take the tally.

This is the poll result

Should RP navies be expanded from the current IG=RP rule?

[A] NO [ 18 ] ** [36.73%]

YES [ 31 ] ** [63.27%]

How should a RP nation's naval size multiplier be determined?

[C] Nation Strength [ 6 ] ** [12.24%]

[D] Infrastructure [ 10 ] ** [20.41%]

[E] Infrastructure AND Technology [ 22 ] ** [44.90%]

[F] Other (please explain) [ 11 ] ** [22.45%]

How awesome is Ty?

Slightly awesome. [ 31 ] ** [63.27%]

Very awesome. [ 4 ] ** [8.16%]

Extremely awesome. [ 4 ] ** [8.16%]

I am not worthy. [ 10 ] ** [20.41%]

And this is the actual vote as posted by members:

A - 14

B - 16

C - 4

D - 7

E - 12

F - 7

From this it must be gathered that Option B and Option E gets carried, ie, RP navies should be expanded and both Infra and Tech as according to ITDA's suggestion is to be followed,ie,

0-4,000 Infra, 0-500 tech: No multiplier

4,001-5,000 Infra, 501-1,000 tech: x2

5,001-6,000 Infra, 1,001-2,000 tech: x3

6,001-7,500 Infra, 2,001-3,500: x4

7,501-Infinity Infra, 3,501-Infinity: x5

Enough people who are out for internet of months, should we keep polls for a year then? A week was enough time especially looking at the amount of votes that came in

If they're out of touch for months...they usually get wiped anyway. A week is different for obvious reasons.

Look, I voted differently than Maelstrom, but I still advocate his right to cast that vote.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Americans only have a few hours of a day to vote in far more important things. There was a deadline, he missed it.

No, we don't. We have at least a month to vote. It's all absentee ballots now--no polls. :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder