If u were to ever go rogue

kwell

No one ever rogue Pansy.

I truly hate you Triyun, more than I can ever express.

Don't worry Pansy, if I ever regrow to a decent size..

Thank you Abooooooooooooooooooooooooooe, they day you do it, is the day I will stop randomly kicking you from channels :)

I'm sorry, Pansy. I had to re-roll and fell way behind you in the casualty and nukes eaten count ... I have a lot of catching up to do and cannot add you to my rogue list. :wub:

Dude.... , just dude.

Edit- Forgot to add my picks D'oh! Hmmmm I would look around for the 3 people I think would baww, whine and cry the most that were in my range and let the fun begin ;)

This way Joker, I promise to give you real tears*

Pansy (I promised),

You sir are a true gent, I do think however you will have to just tell me when you are in my range so I can declare on you, as I will probably meet you on about week 4-8 of your roguery.

*real tears not actually supplied with said war

Edited by The Pansy

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New plan. Top 3 nations in infra without SDIs in my range.

On a strictly unrelated note, I highly suggest the following nations get SDIs:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...p?Nation_ID=650

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=104884

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=52638

You'd have enjoyed the noCB war, we pretty much did exactly that, everyone nuclear filling their offensive slots with no-SDI high infra NPO nations.

I enjoy the sitting in silence rubbing my hands nervously while reading over my list more than posting it publicly. But that's just me. I would guess that most of those I'd want to hit no longer exist. But I could find many more than I have war slots for who deserve it around here.

The people that would whine the most.

RMMP comes to mind. Sunstar would be fun. Merlin, because the damned wizard whores infrastructure and won't gain any tech (I've put more than 2k on him since Karma), Agag Hemaleki, people without SDIs, The Big Bad (for old time's sake), LiquidMercury, since apparently he's some sort of military guy, Locke, Peth Avenfield, Franciscus, James Bfodz. Oh, and Rakari and Denniswerf. Schattenmann bears consideration, for old time's sake once again.

More later.

In terms of alliances, I would consider TSO, NPO, NSO, Bel Air, MK, ODN, Invicta, Legion (I've been told they'd kick my $@! in a war), or GOD.

YogiJeff holds a special place in my heart. I wish he were still around.

Edited by Style #386

The people that would whine the most.

RMMP comes to mind. Sunstar would be fun. Merlin, because the damned wizard whores infrastructure and won't gain any tech (I've put more than 2k on him since Karma), Agag Hemaleki, people without SDIs, The Big Bad (for old time's sake), LiquidMercury, since apparently he's some sort of military guy, Locke, Peth Avenfield, Franciscus, James Bfodz. Oh, and Rakari and Denniswerf. Schattenmann bears consideration, for old time's sake once again.

More later.

In terms of alliances, I would consider TSO, NPO, NSO, Bel Air, MK, ODN, Invicta, Legion (I've been told they'd kick my $@! in a war), or GOD.

You're on. I'd also wage some friendly wars with Walker, Dio, Soccer, Fallen Fool, and potato. Plus some questionably-friendly ones with Impero, AUT, Haflinger (nation birthday buddies), and definitely myself (BnT).

Also after they've all destroyed me (hopefully at least somewhat mutually) and I'm within his NS range again, I'd also have a go with Schatt for old time's sake.

Edited by Sunstar

I've actually gone semi-rogue before, when I quit last September. After sending money and tech to various nations, I sold a bunch of infra and went rogue on the last in-game member of Rebbilon (which was kittydog) but he peaced out almost immediately so I hit nations that were roguing against GR.

If I were ever to go rogue with nukes... hmm... good question. Would have to be someone who really deserved it in my eyes, and finding someone like that in CN is like finding a needle in an oversized haystack atm.

Lol you do know how to pick 'em. 3 people who truly love war :P

As far as my roguery goes, I'm waiting until I hit 20B warchest, 30k tech, 25k infra, #1 ranking (will happen shortly), senate seat, RL friend with Uranium, and go off on the following:

First alliance that posts a milestone of NS lower then my nation (I hate when people post milestones of 100k NS or whatever when there are nations bigger then that, wait to post a milestone when it's bigger then whoever the top nation is), people in the top 10 who got there by being neutral or are just pixel lovers, PCFootball (first mentor in GATO, also pixel lover extraordinaire), Pansy (I promised), a multitude of people who irritated me during Karma, the 12th ranked alliance by score or whoever is the bottom of the sanctioned alliances to allow a new alliance to get sanctioned, Han Fe Zei, Alliances that only have 1 person in my range upon the initial week, all of pink :P any obnoxious trolls, and whomever else I deem appropriate selection. Ideally I'll be able to rogue as long as it took me to hit #1. I have a feeling 20B could let me go a long long long long long time of blowing people up and I'd like to see if I get more surrenders from that or from karma.

Any other reasons to go rogue will be taken into consideration.

once you get down to the lower levels, after you've been knocked down, you'll probably still have.. god, a ridiculous amount of cash left. Even if you only had 1B of your original 20 left by the time you hit, say, 20000ns, you'll have enough to last you for months, I'm guessing.

You're gonna have some fun.